Smart Disperse by Team Lampros Labs DAO - Cross-chain Transfers with a Single Transaction to Multiple Wallets

With help of smart disperse project easy way transfer token and save lot of time of user.

Best wishes for hackathon.

1 Like

Congratulations for Completing Milestones by Smart Disperse teamā€¦ Iā€™m curious about how you availed Cross-chain functionality for multiple recipients?

Thank you so much @joy42 for your wishes! :smiley:

Thanks for the tag, we recognize and see the level of work that you do and how simplified and easily comprehensible your offering is, hence makes it way easy for engagement, keep building and goodluck as Hackathon progresses.

1 Like

You are welcome, you deserve plenty recognition for your work

1 Like

Hard work hard work hard work, that is all I am seeing so I will only say what I am seeing, congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome @manfred_jr ! :smiley:

1 Like

Weā€™ve spent a good amount of time building this project and learned a lot of things on this journey!

SunSwap integration has given us a chance to explore more in Defi Space.

We learned everything about Sunswap v2 which will definitely help us build something around DeFI in the upcoming time.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @tonystark! :smiley:

Thank you so much @Pumbaa for the wishes! :smiley:

Welcome, Smart Disperse team, to the TRON hackathon! Your projectā€™s mission to simplify token transfers and enhance accessibility across blockchain networks is truly inspiring. Best of luck

1 Like

Good luck! Smart Disperse. Your project to simplify sending tokens will bring more people into the world of digital currencies!

1 Like

Thank you so much @Hivemind for your appreciation! :smiley:

We have used Rango exchange SDK, which gives the best route for cross-chain transfer. After transferring the token to the destination chain, the User can disperse the token as same-chain disperse, as the User received tokens on their wallet.

1 Like

Thank you so much @manfred_jr! :smiley:

It means a lot to us!

Thank you so much @ines_valerie! :smiley:

It means a lot to us!

Thank you so much @ines_valerie for recognizing our efforts! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much @log_X for your appreciation! :smiley:

1 Like

Wishing Smart Disperse success in simplifying token transfers across blockchain networks. May your platform enhance accessibility and convenience for users!

1 Like

Ok that is an impressive step at ensuring the security of transactions done on the platform. Thanks for explaining this and equally directing me on where to read more on that

1 Like

Hello, Lampros Labs DAO team! Iā€™m really impressed by the innovation behind Smart Disperse. Itā€™s exciting to see projects like this pushing the boundaries of blockchain interoperability.

1 Like