Smart Disperse by Team Lampros Labs DAO - Cross-chain Transfers with a Single Transaction to Multiple Wallets

Great project, welcome to S6!

I’m impressed by the project’s efficiency and flexibility. What stands out to me is its seamless integration with Sun Swap, enabling users to swap tokens effortlessly—even if they don’t own that specific token.

Counting on how Smart Disperse streamlines operations and drives interoperability within TRON’s decentralized landscape!

1 Like

Thank you so much @ps1211 for your appreciation! :smiley:

Thank you so much @milesapart for your wishes! :smiley:

You’re welcome @Chizz! :smiley:

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

1 Like

Thank you so much @GodFather097 for your appreciation! :smiley:

I’m glad you liked the idea of our project!

1 Like

Sure, I will keep exploring your project and asking more questions as time goes :star_struck:

1 Like

You are welcome to season 6. Nice user interface. It’s feel good to see this type of project.
Best of luck for your journey.

1 Like

Your work and/or expertise speaks for itself and it’s evident in your build, goodluck as Hackathon progresses.

1 Like

Thank you so much @tanishiX for your appreciation! :smiley:

Sounds good @Chizz! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much @C4H10O for your wishes! :smiley:

Great project, welcome to season 6.

I love the idea of streamlining token transfers across multiple wallets and chains. Smart Disperse will definitely benefit the Tron community. All the best for your journey.

1 Like

Thank you so much @manfred_jr for your appreciation! :smiley:

It means a lot to us!

1 Like

Please avoid using multiple message just to get higher comments on your post , let’s keep a good conversation on going, just click on the “Love” icon instead of reply,

4 Likes

Welcome to Hackathon Season 6! With numerous platforms already offering cross-chain solutions, what makes Smart Disperse stand out? Additionally, how does Smart Disperse ensure the security and efficiency of transactions, especially when swapping tokens across different blockchains? Could you elaborate on the measures taken to prevent potential vulnerabilities during these processes?

1 Like

Thank you so much @Bhumi for your wishes! :smiley:

Welcome to Season 6! Your project’s innovation in simplifying cross-chain transfers is impressive. I am excited for the future milestones!

1 Like

Absolutely thrilled to witness such an innovative project taking shape! Wishing you all the best as you embark on this exciting journey. Your dedication and creativity are sure to lead to remarkable outcomes. Keep up the fantastic work! It’s fantastic to see you completing all the milestones with such efficiency and excellence.

1 Like

A good platform designed to simplify blockchain transactions by enabling seamless transfers across different blockchain networks (cross-chain).

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome @jacksimmons! :smiley:

Smart Disperse allows users to send tokens to multiple addresses in a single transaction. Suppose there is a scenario where you need to send tokens to multiple addresses. In that case, Smart Disperse provides a simple and innovative UI for doing so. We also support sending tokens that you currently don’t hold to multiple addresses. We use SunSwap for swapping tokens before they are dispersed to multiple wallets, making it easy for users to manage their tokens.

For cross-chain transactions, we have leveraged Rango SDK, a well-known Cross-Chain DEX & Bridge Aggregator with $2.75B+ total volume. They have audited smart contracts and measures to prevent potential vulnerabilities.

I hope I have answered your concerns. Let me know if you have any other questions!