Social Media Bots and Its Economic Important

GM Tronics,
Happy Mother’s Day.
We all awaits the winner’s list.
As countdown to the end of S4 Hackathon

Let learn about our lately most controversial concern.
All about social media BOTs and their economic

Social media bots are computer programs designed
that vary in size depending on their function, capability, and design; and can be used on social media platforms to do various useful and malicious tasks while simulating human behavior, to our concern here ( VOTING).

Bots can be automated or semi-automated. Automated bots run independently based on human-set parameters, whereas semi-automated bots combine these parameters with some human management. This allows users to create fake social media accounts and personalities.

For economic importance, social media bots can have a significant impact both large and small.
With my few examples, ways which social media bots
can be economically important:

• Marketing: be used to promote products and services, generate leads, and increase engagement with customers.

• Customer service: be used to provide customer service, answering common questions and providing support around all.

• Sales: be used to drive sales by recommending products, providing coupons, and offering personalized promotions to users

• Social activism: such as promoting a cause or advocating for a particular candidate. This can help to mobilize large numbers of people and generate support for a particular cause or candidate, or projects in Hackathons.

• Market research: be used to gather data and insights about social media users, including their interests, behaviors, and preferences.

• Reputation management: be used to monitor social media activity related a case study, helping to identify and respond to negative comments or reviews.

• Cost savings: be an effective way to save time and money for businesses.

I make it noted that, Social media bots can be a valuable tool for businesses looking to improve their online presence and engage with on social media platforms, such as our Tron Dao Forum.

And it’s important to use them ethically and responsibly, and to be aware of the potential risks ( example disqualified vote count) associated with using bots

Some bots may be designed to spread misinformation or engage in other malicious activities, such as spamming or phishing and can be harmful to businesses and individuals ( you and I) and it’s important to take steps to protect yourself and your project from their negative effects.

I’m open to INTERACTION session.
Let’s engage.
Open to questions too.

All the best to everyone.
Tronics together we sTRONger.

8 Likes

Rotundamente no me gustan.

1. En temas de inversión ya lo he comentado varias veces no me resultan útiles.
  2. Atención al cliente, como son preguntas mecanizadas les doy como puntuación 0.
  3. Cómo investigación de mercado, no son del todo fiables.
  4. Ahorro de costes, se ahorrará tiempo a cambio de perder clientes.
    Esa es mi opinión resumida. Podría ponerte todas las pegas para cada apartado.
2 Likes

Yea, for me I Also don’t give it 100% for bots
Some are helpful but to expenses of human

I Also understand your views about em.
In trading, social interaction, Finances,
It’s durability and reliability could be skaken at
Any moment.

1 Like

Anything concerning bot I distance myself away :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lols.
You 100 yard away from bots.