Some Crypto Trading Errors

Misplacing Keys
One of the most common mistakes we make is misplacing our pass/seed phrase.
Ensure you have it stored in a safe place, with more than one copy as a piece of paper can easily get destroyed in an unforeseen circumstance.

Wrong Address Transactions
A simple mistake is copying the wrong address for a transaction.One has to really cross check the receipt address very well before confirming the transaction.

Revenge Trade
Many get caught up in their emotions once a trade goes bad and would therefore want to cut down on their losses.This is a toxic loop one can get trapped in, as they have not built the strength to accept a loss. Nobody can win 100% of all their trades and therefore understanding a proper risk-reward ration is the key to success.

Many traders do not fully comprehend the impact that trading fees can have on them. They think a fee of less than 1% is minimal and not even worth bothering with, but in fact it can but vital to ensuring you obtain the most from your trades.
    Low transaction/gas fees brought most of us to the Tron Blockchain…

Be vigilant as you trade with crypto currency

13 Likes

Thanks for SHARING this trading error
I just LEARNT about REVENGE TRADING.
well all these error or mistakes
Can happen to anyone ( NEWBIES or guru

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing :handshake:.

1 Like

Tienes razón, es un fallo causado por las emociones.

4 Likes

Exactly.We are all at risk

3 Likes

No one is saved from these failures

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing.
Loving the revenge trading part, you have to separate emotions from trading that way you see it as a means to financial freedom rather than a get rich quick scheme.

3 Likes

I have been a serious victim of revenge trading. There is no end to that loop, and the house will always win. When trade goes bad just take a deep breath and say we live to fight another day.

3 Likes

Lols,
I’m talking from experience.
It’s like a circle, where we find ourselves.

Take some effort to break out of it

3 Likes

What do you mean by REVENGE TRADING.

Revenge Trade
Many get caught up in their emotions once a trade goes bad and would therefore want to cut down on their losses.This is a toxic loop one can get trapped in, as they have not built the strength to accept a loss. Nobody can win 100% of all their trades and therefore understanding a proper risk-reward ration is the key to success.

2 Likes

risk management is 80% in trading

Thank you for this explanation. I now understand what is meant by REVENGE TRADING

1 Like