Stormglobalfx Big Scam

Be aware of this website : stormglobalfx

I was contacted by a woman in facebook called : Elsa Thompson inviting me to invest in this website winning 2.5 % everyday on the capital , she scammed to me the sum of 70 000.00 $ , be careful please.

Here is her wallet adress =

TKxhjUEHFfQ8ZuUScaQFmExCmbcXBfp8sG

If someone can help me to block this wallet ,

Thank you

6 Likes

Hi mate.

Always remember that 100% all of these ā€œinvestingā€ companies that promise you 1% or higher daily returns are scam.

Just always think: if a company is so good that they can make 1% a day, would they really scout for the average joe to invest?

Over Facebook? Or Telegram?
I mean commonā€¦

Sorry for the loss, heads up.

3 Likes

First of all,
Scammers are mostly on Facebook and telegram.
I encountered them daily with their fake investment scam.

Secondly, I get to doubt Their get rich investment scheme.
That help me stay away from them

Be careful guys

3 Likes

Hello ,

Itā€™s the first time that i have been scammed in my life , all were good for the 2 first weeks , i deposit i withrawl then i deposit and i withrawl , when i arrived to 100k they took all my capital of 70000 $ and the 30k as commission, i have nothing to do now , it was my fault unfortunatly.

Thank you

2 Likes

Everyone can fall for this scam.
This tactic has been used since the first scam came up in human history.
Many fall for this, you are not alone.
Donā€™t give up, you will recover some day :pray:

1 Like

Sorry to hear you lost such a large sum. In the future always question ā€œis this too good to be true?ā€ and remember there is no such thing as a free lunch. Unfortunately, nothing can be done.

Blocking a wallet is not something possible on a decentralized chain. If it were possible nobody would trust the network knowing an external party could cease funds at any time.

3 Likes

It reminds me of a scam I once found called, gods whales of the pump

2 Likes

I was scam just my first timeā€¦ That taught me a lesson

1 Like

Eagle Eye is a platform that addreses this. Check it out!