TBlocks - The Multichain World

dear Simon all your feedback / remarks have been noted. let’s see if on the first release we can apply some adjustments but sure for the future.
:muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

@TBlocksW Nice one, will defo keep practicing and try out the new perks :handshake:

2 Likes

Welcome Tronics, we are going to release the Tblocks GameFi part but, before to make it live, we are pleased if you guys can play on our first release (guest mode) and give us your feedback.

link: TBlocks Game

This version is built for desktop mode but is also working on mobile. Enjoy the game and feel free to leave your feedback here.

I cant wait to try :sweat:

you can, it works properly on mobile

2 Likes

Thanks a lot im gonna try :100:

1 Like

looks very nice, is this the final version or are there still updates coming?

1 Like

it will be the final version with minor changes … anyway you are actually playing in guest mode

1 Like

Hey TBlocks, great things you guys are building here! Thanks for growing the ecosystem.

We’re here to build Tron together.

Try https://falt.app/. We’ve built this ground up during the hackathon. RWAs are the hot potatoes as of the moment, but haven’t seen a really decentralized approach to bring them on-chain. We have an unique solution with an user-friendly experience. Give our thread a read and thumbs up if you think this is a value-add for Tron!

3 Likes

GameFi Milestone update: 23 Nov. 2022: GameFi World completion with bonus tournaments (TRON)

Test link to play on Mobile and Desktop as Guest mode (WebGL version) available

:white_check_mark: Desktop Web interface is ready
:white_check_mark: WebGL Game version for Mobile (Android and iOS) is ready
:white_check_mark: API for strong Fast Login Web3Pin is ready
:stopwatch: Smart Contract integration to Claim Rewards under test

1 Like

Great project and amazing design!
Good luck with the hackathon!

2 Likes

your comment is highly appreciated :hugs:
don’t forget to try our Game. Actually you can test it on WebGL version login as Guest Mode.
If you will mint an item on TRON, you will be able to play with it and try to win prize.

1 Like

Noted! Will beta test it and let you know my feedback!

tips: enable phone rotation, login as guest, press full screen button, rotate your screen

1 Like

I’ll have to try it that way, last time I struggled to arrive at the… 3rd platform :joy:

1 Like

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

I’ve just doubled my score. I’m getting closer :eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve asked to my game dev to reduce the time to get UPS, maybe it will become more comfortable in future :blush:

1 Like

seems great :star_struck: wishing you the best in Hackathon :purple_heart:

2 Likes

thanks for your comment and pls test our game following the game link above.

1 Like