TEAMDR by Team D-POK - It starts with an idea

Project Name: TEAMDR
Project Track: DeFi
Team Name: D-POK
Team Member(s): (4) kaori, ArkerPay, Osayamen, daffafaizan
DevPost Project Link: TEAMDR | Devpost
Project Goal: Our site, TEAMDR, accommodates mainly students to find or create a team to join competitions such as hackathons. In addition, our site also helps winning teams split and receive prize money equally.
Project Value: The benefits and relevance of integrating our project with blockchain technology is that it allows for financial transparency which ensures that all team members are paid (in the case of being a winning team).
Project Info:
TEAMDR by D-POK (1).pdf (1.3 MB)

Project Website: [TBD Link]
Project Test Instructions:

1. Register an account
  2. Log in with credentials
  3. Create / join a team
  4. Wait for other team members to join (if applicable)
  5. Lock in team (This creates smart contract)

If a team wins a competition and will receive money prize the following will happen:

1. The team much give smart contract address to admin so funds can be sent to
    there
  2. The team must then press distribute when funds are received (This distributes the prize money amongst all team members, avoiding any problem regarding not receiving the money)

Project Details: Please watch the following video for clearer understanding: https://youtu.be/dP7es4R8lXM
Smart Contract links: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器
Project Milestones: N/A

Since this hackathon is an ongoing funding program, projects that have great potential and 
good community engagement are likely to win and receive additional funding after the initial hackathon. 
Therefore, participants should update their project posts to be as detailed as possible and
answer any community questions during the hackathon period.
3 Likes

Welcome to session 7 of hackathon

I am thinking that you need to resubmit your entry because I have read it and I am still not understanding, thank you

There are parts of your entry that requires updating.

Welcome to Grand hackathon S7
Am still trying to understand what your project is all about, please can you define what your project is all about in simple terms, thank you