Project Track: NFT

Team Name: TGallery

Team Member(s): 1

DevPost URL: Devpost

Project Goal: Admire your NFTs in a shareable 3D Gallery

Project Website: TGallery.io

Project Demo Video: tgallery - YouTube

Project Details:

People love NFTs and spend thousands of TRX buying them, but so far there hasn’t been a great way to admire them. A wallet isn’t really a great place to observe art. Introducing TGallery, an in-browser 3D gallery where you’ll be able to select NFTs from your wallet to display them for everyone to see.

Go to TGallery.io and connect your wallet. A 3D gallery already pre-filled with your NFTs will appear. Use the keys W A S and D to move and hold your cursor to look around.

If you want to change an exposed NFTs, move in front of it and click on it. A panel will display all the NFTs from your wallet. Select the one you want to expose and it will immediatly update the gallery. Note that your choice is automaticaly saved in our database so when you come back later, you will still see your updated gallery.

Finally you can share your gallery with your friends by simply coping the URL from the browser. Note that it already contains your Tron address, e.g. TGallery

We are currently adding more 3D galleries so you will soon be able to select which 3D Model you want to display your NFTs in. We are also building a VR mode so you will be able to move around in the gallery within your VR headset. And a lot more is coming…

Now take the time to move through the gallery to really appreciate your art on TGAllery.

Project Milestones:

-[DONE] Move around in a 3D Gallery

-[DONE] Automatically fecth and display your NFTs

-[DONE] Change exposed NFTs

-[DONE] Share gallery URL

-[DONE] Backend for saving gallery NFTs and configuration

-[TO DO] Add more 3D galleries

-[TO DO] Tokenize the galleries

-[TO DO] VR Mode

(Prototype of the next 3D gallery that we are currently working on)

22 Likes

do i always need a tronlink extension to use your website in mobile…??

1 Like

We haven’t really tested on mobile yet. So far yes you need Tronlink but in theory it just need the user address to fetch the NFTs from.

1 Like

you should check your website on mobile… i copy/paste your website address & run it on tronlink wallet … connected to my tron address … & it still asking for tronlink extension…

2 Likes

Great way to admire artwork. But are there any plans to build something like the “oculus” to really have a feel of how the artwork really looks like.

1 Like

Cool idea. What’s the maximum of NFT’s you can display at once? What’s your business model, I can understand maintaining this costs hours and money? I understand you will work with the “Tokenize the galleries” on your TODO-list, how do you see this working?

2 Likes

Time to view your images in a different format
Good idea

1 Like

Hola, a nivel de presentación de los NFT , poder admirar, es perfecto, mi pregunta es ¿ Que costes tiene el exponer los NFT en la galería ?. Gracias

Hey, we have fixed the mobile version, it’s working great on mobiles now! But you have to open a gallery link directly e.g. https://tgallery.io/TWzsVxiFPAr86tufyS2x3Bnrn2JfdZzMLe to explore it and not the homepage because it will ask you to connect to Tronlink to create your own gallery.

3 Likes

Yes that’s actually in our milestones and we have already started looking into WebXR which allows Three.js apps like ours to be viewed and interacted with in VR.

2 Likes

Great questions!

What’s the maximum of NFT’s you can display at once?

It depends on the Gallery. The first one we make can display 25 NFTs. We are currently working on a second Gallery that can display 40 NFTs. We also image an infinite gallery that would scale automatically depending on the number of NFTs you want to display.

What’s your business model, I can understand maintaining this costs hours and money? I understand you will work with the “Tokenize the galleries” on your TODO-list, how do you see this working?

The idea is that the gallery will soon be tokens themselves too so you can by premiums galleries from us to display your NFTs is, e.g a spaceship gallery available on ApeNFT for $TRX 10k, we would use ERC1155 for this to sell multiple instances of the same gallery, it takes a lot of money and time to create a 3D Gallery ^^

2 Likes

It is free to expose your NFTs in the default gallery. We later plan to sell premium galleries that you could buy. For instance, a spaceship gallery for $TRX 10k.

Es gratis exponer sus NFT en la galería predeterminada. Más tarde planeamos vender galerías premium que podrías comprar. Por ejemplo, una galería de naves espaciales por $TRX 10k.

Wow that will be really cool, wishing you the best in this hackathon

1 Like

cool project, I once had this idea too but sadly lacking on my 3d skill, and need 3d model as base.

would be cool if you detect people active and have virtual gathering there, and become metaverse. but will be hard to implement.

check out my project too NFT social - shuocial

1 Like

It look amazing thou have never try it to check it out but will do that soon to know how effective the project is

1 Like

Nice and great project… Keep it up…

1 Like

Thank you @Brainy @Fortunate @dellwatson @Nana66419 !

2 Likes

Did you try the mobile fix?

1 Like

what a great project, u took 1 vote from me guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @GokhanCeylan I appreciate it :slight_smile: Did you try TGallery with your wallet?