The TRON Grand Hackathon 2022 Season 2 Winners Announcement!

@Deba215 Same to you and your team :heart:

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners of the Hackathon S2 :clap:

Looking forward to try out all the new and winning projects :muscle:

Also great thank towards the Tron community for casting their votes on AfricaStars and securing the 1st spot in the community vote you guys rock !:eagle:

We will continue building as always don’t forget to check Turuglobal :100: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Hi @Lilly777 @lacer @Joeyhicks and @Bigman, it’s good to hear different voices so thank you for speaking up.

Please note that the judges have different judging criteria such as evaluating the project’s originality & creativity, technicality & design, business model & feasibility, usability, practicality, and contribution to the crypto ecosystem. Therefore, it is understandable if the results are different from the community-voted results.

Let’s not take the hackathon as an OG vs Newcomers battle. TronLive community is the earliest TRON community and although we like to see more OG projects up on the DevPost judges-selected list, we are also excited to see many new projects joining the TRON/BTTC ecosystem. The TRON community needs to be inclusive so the entire ecosystem can grow larger and stronger.

We should also be aware that the judges are not from the TRON DAO team internally but a judging panel of industry experts, institutional professionals, and key opinion leaders. They see things from a different perspective than the community members. All the judges’ scores are averaged to decide the judges-voted Hackathon winners so no one single judge has the final say.

Therefore, let’s give all winners some time :wink: What we can hope for is to see all these winners and runner-ups across both DevPost and the Forum continue to make good progress. This way, we will have a wide variety of dApps to try out, and foster the TRON/BTTC ecosystem as a whole!

#TRONSTRONG

6 Likes

Heartiest congratulations :partying_face: Community vote winners in NFT Track : @TuruGlobal @SuperJack @LineHammett @MONST3R @LionXeco @JoshLionX @Tashlion @Trexpunk @justrugnft

9 Likes

Thank you so much, we are humbled :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks @Tronlive for the shout out!

We will continue to build the Africa Stars platform and will post regular updates in our Africa Stars submission page:

So all of you can continue to follow the progress!

4 Likes

Congrats to all of you

Congratulations to all the winners! You guys are heroes to our community!

Congrats to all winners of The Hackathon. I want to personally Thank the community for casting their votes. Without them, none of this is even Possible. As for The LionX ecosystem & Capitol Lion we will continue the Mission we set. Please be on the look out for our ecosystem of Networks we have so much in store. To all Winners let’s keep pushing forward to build the future we want to see, Together we’re stronger than ever. The power is in the people and Always will be. Let’s stay united Tronics.

7 Likes

WOW amazing thank you.

Congrats to all the winners, keep up the great work. :beers:

2 Likes

2 Likes

It could be a good idea to add judge’s feedback in devpost so that projects can find out the areas of improvement and thus make TRON ecosystem greater :+1:

11 Likes

Congratulations to the winners :call_me_hand:t5:
I was not lucky this time, but I will definitely try again :fist:t5:

3 Likes

#TRONSTRONG :muscle: @TronWeeklyJournal always supporting Tron community …

3 Likes

Lol your comment is literally completely backwards. The quality of the forum winning projects is not even close to as good as the judge winning projects, if you take a serious look. The forum competition was mostly about spamming (just look at the forum action leading up to the vote and after, and see the difference and then determine if everything was organic) and getting as many people to just vote on your project without even judging other projects. Meanwhile the judge vote was about the QUALITY of the actual design, code and architecture.

agree with with you … all projects here can learn more how to improve & get the best out it … everyone needs motivation… :+1::muscle:

2 Likes

It has nothing to do with OG vs Newcomers.

All the OG projects were on Devpost, and we could see newcomers here too. I just don’t understand how almost no one win a prize on Devpost when they had the community support.

I understand that judges have a different perspective, but why don’t we see their opinions? What have learned all about this?

You just have to develop something, which in most cases not even innovative, 0 promoting, 0 engagement with the community, and still you can win?

You are supposed to develop FOR THE COMMUNITY? How you do that without any engagement?

The number of likes and silence we have here talks a lot!

I understand team members that they are afraid to raise their voices, but I am sure they do.
Just not in here…

En mi opinión ha sido una grata experiencia, a dado la oportunidad de conocer nuevos proyectos y conocer opiniones.

Actually laughable how some of you think that a hackathon should be about marketing and hyping a project, not actually building something. Some of the community winner projects are complete vapour, can you not see that? They don’t even have working code. Seriously, I recommend that you look at all the submission videos from the community winners, and then from the judge vote winners. There is a clear difference in quality, and the fact that the judges weren’t affected by the result of the community vote is GOOD, since the votes should be independent.

1 Like

Anyways, I think this was a good hackathon @admin.hackathon & @TronLive and I think it’s absolutely crucial that you use judge voting in future hackathon aswell if you want a chain full of developers rather than marketers and bots :man_shrugging:

1 Like