The TRON Grand Hackathon 2022 Season 2 Winners Announcement!

Wow, thanks to everyone who supported the project and congratulations to all winners :raised_hands:t2::partying_face: letā€™s keep building

3 Likes

Exactly! The community vote is a great way to recognize others who may not have a chance to win the hackathon

2 Likes

TronVerse would like to say thank you to the judges and the community who voted for us.

While we all focus on building our own projects it was great to see the spirit of collaboration and focus on a greater goal during this Hackathon. While we all want to ultimately be the winners it was clear that growing the Tron space was a collective goal of all projects involved. This shows that not only do we have great people working in Tron, but also that Tron has a great future!

Congratulations also to the individual community winners. Your steadfastness and support of Tron makes a difference and helps all projects building on Tron. Thank you for that.

TronVerse will continue to build and we will be back for Season Three with exciting new developments and a goal to grow Tron into a GameFi powerhouse.

10 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners. Good things ahead

3 Likes

Letā€™s also ping the forum winners as well! Would be great if you guys can step forward and share your thoughts, as well as a brief future project milestones that the community can expect :smiley:

@JustMoney @Chevkev @TronWeeklyJournal @JavierGarza @TronNinjas @SaTT-Moonboy @Stevegee @TechyDom @TuruGlobal @SuperJack @LineHammett @Tashlion @Trexpunk @justrugnft @ankitmawle @klappetron @Sirluke @ThanXFinance @SafeMoney @Deiva @SiLi @JimmyTheHypnotist @intercroneswap @TronVerse @therevolt @accesovip123 @waylad @mfahadasghar @jtcheng26 @sergeyaikhel

And we also have @vad and @alexis_tokenomeme for the hackathon bonus prize as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

21 Likes

@TronLive Awesome, thanks to everyone who put our names down for this :pray: well done to all of the winning projects and we hope to see great things from you :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks so much Tron for these trust and massive show of love for my project, I want to really congratulate all the participants, and will be very happy to collaborate with alot of these awesome projectsā€¦

5 Likes

Hey all, itā€™s a great honor having participated in this Tron Hackathon 2022 Season 2, learned a lot and had an unforgettable experience. Excellent blockchain, superb tools and a supportive community, thank you all for your contribution.

2 Likes

Congrats to all winners and participants, letā€™s donā€™t forget the spirit of the hackathon and keep building. At TRON and BTTC we are builders made of stell.

Thank you to all organizers and judges for your time and passion shown during this season 2 =)

Letā€™s keep rocking !

8 Likes

Willing to know more about the winners roadmap and actual products to test out =)

4 Likes

Congratz to all the winners. Hackhathon s2 :tada::muscle:

2 Likes

Comparing the community and devpost winners itā€™s a bit strange to see the total difference. Projects won on devpost who didnā€™t even show themselves on the forum and most of them didnā€™t have any comment, like or even an update.

Iā€™m honestly disappointed and donā€™t see this as a success for TRON.

Of course we should be positive, so congrats to all the projects who are building a community on Tron.

While I see all the community projects being humble, I think sometimes itā€™s time to raise your voice and being honest.

The only word that comes to my mind about this hackathon is ā€œunfairā€. Unfair for all the Tron community projects that kept building, been here for years, and didnā€™t win anything on devpost. And even if nobody says it, it will have a negative effect in my opinion.

Just an honest opinion and 5 cents of a stranger.

Good luck!

8 Likes

Sorry to break the good vibe, but this is very strange.

How is it possible that almost none of the top projects here win anything? This was not supposed be about which projects can/will support Tron community?

JM got 200+ votes, have a working a product and wins nothing.

Umbre wins in NFT with 0 likes, 0 comment and 0 updates on Devpost. How are they helping Tron when they donā€™t even have the willingness to list their projects here?

Meson in DeFi is the same. 0 like, comment, update. They are on 12 chainsā€¦
And TRON is supporting them with 60k when again they are not even list their project on the Tron Forum?

Sorry if I donā€™t get it, but this looks like bullshit :poop:

10 Likes

Yea, I agree this Hackathon winners outcome was absolutely horrible, I honestly cannot believe most of the OG Tron projects if not almost all of them did not place on Devpost! Absolute shame! What a smack in the face to the REAL OG TRON projects That actually put in the work and deserve to have placed on devpost!! What an absolute shame!! I really hope some of these projects stand tf up and say something! Another reason why TRON gets such a bad rep. Thereā€™s no support for developers and projects from their blockchain.

4 Likes

The idea behind #DWP is NOT a jpeg #NFT for a quick flip but to empower more people to understand the importance and value of decentralisation!
DWP NFT unlocks the e-book which covers the aspects of why we need decentralisation and how the centralised systems have been playing against the masses!
DWP is a transition from Web2 to Web3 using both TRON and BTFS.

We hope this Simple Book reaches to few thousand people this year.

DWP is already live at: Kraftly #Web3

4 Likes

I see a lot of my favorite projects keeping quiet about this but I think itā€™s time for me to speak up. Iā€™m always for the positivity but this is an outrage.
Looks like DevPost & TronDAO forums were two different Hackathons if you ask me, judges are very out of touch with the existing user base of Tron. A lot of those winners didnā€™t even have a presence on the Forums and gave judges no updates on DevPost whatsoever.
Most of these projects arenā€™t even live on Tron MainNet, & A lot of these winners implemented Tron in their Ecosystem just for the Hackathon winnings. How does these winners contribute to the Tron ecosystem at all ?
None of the consistent projects on Tron even placed on DevPost .
This Hackathon kinda took a dump on the everyday Tron Communities, the ones active everyday, the ones building everyday . Kudos to those guys, you all are the real winners !

11 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Sorry earlier replied to the wrong post :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: @Chevkev

1 Like

Team CertiFi (3rd runner up in web3 category) thanks Tron community, hackathon organizers, judges and the entire Tron Ecosystem for supporting us and our project!

Also, Congratulations to all the winners as well as other projects! Without you all, this hackathon wouldnā€™t be such a great success!

A bit about our project: CertiFi by Team CertiFi: Academic Credentials powered by Blockchain

Progress updates: [Updates] Project CertiFi - Immutable Academic Credentials powered by Tron Blockchain (Highlights and Updates)

Weā€™d be happy to explore partnerships and synergies while we are working on the roadmap milestones and exploring further investment / accelerator / incubator options :slight_smile:

Thank you so much Tron Community! :heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face: to your team

1 Like