The TRON Grand Hackathon 2022 Season 2 Winners Announcement!

Looking forward to Season 3!

Cheers, thank you too! Me sah poor :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

I agree with you.
I have observed some of the winning projects (DevPost) and many of them, in addition to not having a community, do not seem to help the tron ​​network in its development and growth.

WARP (foe example) will help the TRON and USDD network to expand. The team works hard and sponsors the Tron network in all events, showing the strength of the network.

I hope there are good reasons for these votes and I hope the tron developers continue to work and be respected and supported by Tron!
We all hope! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

The most important thing isn´t the money, the place or the time we spend in this project… what we really care about is to make important thing, to make history and today we drink a beer to the health of all the TRONICS

will-ferrell-old-milwaukee

5 Likes

This would eliminate a few TRON community projects like JustMoney.

1 Like

First of all thanks to every Tronics who have voted for JustMoney Pay :raised_hands:
The support from the community is something essential for a team. You give us a massive boost to keep building as we have built so far.

@tronlive something that would be nice is to post the average results every candidates got from the judges for each criteria. That’s the only way for us to evaluate our strengths and weaknesses such as estimated by the experts in the industry. That way we will all be able to improve ourselves and our projects to give Tron and BTTC the best products :fire:

8 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face: kudos to you and team :+1:

Agree :100: … will help the project building on TRON to evolve and contribute more

5 Likes

Thank you so much! How can we claim prize? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

As someone who is familiar with alot of the projects that won the forum votes, you are completely out of touch. To claim a lack of quality in their products and/or services is not only disrespectful to this community, but wholly without base or merit. I encourage you to do some research.

With knowledge comes understanding, and with understanding we can find wisdom.

3 Likes

Job well done to all of the projects that poured their hearts and souls into their submissions and continue to do so every single day! I look forward to seeing the progress and growth of the Tron ecosystem through everything youve all shown here this Havkathon :handshake: Keep on building!

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners and continue to work, waiting for the third season, maybe then I will be among you.

1 Like

@TronLive

We will like to congratulate all winners in all categories both on TronDao and Devpost, we really appreciate the community for the votes and the support during the Hackathon and even after for sure, we will be ready for supports and partnership from new and even OG projects on TRX and communities that are just joining the ecosystem and will want to develop on this great ecosystem as we prepare ahead for her bright future.

Feel free to reach out to us and you can check us out too.

And for sure we must congratulate the trondao team for the success of the hackathon.

#TronStrong

#StrogerTogether

Further Updates still coming from us!!!

2 Likes

Hey everybody! :wave:

First of all, let us thank you for all the support, comments and help we received during this Hackathon as a new project (with old community members of TRON). We’re really glad we could finish at the 2nd place in DeFi track. :fire:

Here is a brief summary about what comes next for us & what you can expect this year:

1. We’ll keep onboarding new brands to our platform where you will be able to earn cryptoback.
  2. Our token contract is being developed and we plan to launch our token in late September on JustMoney.
  3. We will finish our extension and deploy it after the token launch. Until then you can try the demo version.
  4. Also, we will participate in a 4 months long startup incubation program at Design Terminal so we can take ThanX to the next level.

While focusing on these milestones we will continue to build our community as we know how important that is. Click here to join our Telegram. :wink:

As for the Hackathon, here are our thoughts:

• As a new project it was such a great experience to connect & collaborate with other projects and to learn from the community. All in all, the forum was top-notch!

• While we’re happy for us, we’re also a bit disappointed because we think way more projects on the forum would’ve deserved a prize on devpost as well.

• We doubt that all the projects that won on devpost will focus on TRON, while some didn’t even take the energy to register to this forum, share updates and interact with the community. To support the growth of the TRON ecosystem, we think this is a MUST.

• We think all of us here would be happy to see the judges score (at least for any winners) as that’s how we could all learn which area should be improved. Also, the whole crypto space is about transparency and this would be a great way to cheerish that.

• We think the end of the Hackathon should’ve been the best day for almost every project. Although, what we see is different, as we feel the spirit and belief in fairness got a big hit instead. Some may not speak about it in front of everyone no to be viewed as bad loosers, but we think sometimes we have to talk about the hard truth as well and be honest. It’s still just an opinion that’s not necessarily true and it doesn’t mean nothing is appreciated while everybody gained so much from this. It just means, we all care about it. We all care about TRON, it’s community, and we hope every project will keep their motivation and continue to build!

This Hackathon has been a wild ride in every way and please don’t forget we are all winners! Congrats to all participants! :muscle:

2 Likes

It’s been a great journey to get here and all of us at TWJ believe that we can aim for the moon. The community has stood by ius every step of the way and we hope we can continue building that trust in the time to come.

We have quite a few upcoming developments that is sure the elevate the news and reading experience for all our users. So sit back and watch a new page of Web 3.0 loading. TWJ hopes to see you all and a plethora of new members next time around to take Hackathon 3.0 to the next level.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Deba! We couldn’t be any more proud to be on this list. Thanks for the recognition! Congratulations to u as well! :partying_face::champagne: Your putting in a lot of work out there! I see u :eyes::raised_hands::muscle::zap:Aaawwwwwooooooooo

2 Likes

On behalf of USTX team I want to thank the organizers and congratulate with all participants and winners of this Season 2 Tron Grand Hackathon.

WARP won the DeFi community award and all the merit for this goes to our loyal supporters and friends of several other community projects.

A politically correct answer should probably stop here, but I cannot do it.

Let me bring up the winner list for our track:

This morning on our TG one of our users asked a simple question: why none of the projects on the right side is present on the left side? Let me rephrase, why none of the community selected projects was sected by the judges on DevPost?

Frankly I don’t have an answer, but I’m here asking for the answer to that question to the organizers.

What I see is that the judges awarded other projects. So the opinion of the experts is that none of the community projects deserved to be in the top 8 spots. This logically means that the ideas, the goals, the implementation, the functionality behind those projects are way out of line with respect to the expert opinions. How can we succeed if the most important kol and experts of Tron don’t think we are worth the 8th spot in the hackathon. Should we keep developing, knowing that our project, our work, is so undervalued?

One other issue that I see with the list of winners is that some of them do not have a working product deployed on mainnet (Tron/BTTC). This requirement was clarified by Taylor Malahoff (one of the DevPost managers) on DevPost forum.

What is the official explanation for this?

I also want to thank the admins here for having cleaned up the votes, removing duplicates and irregular votes. Nevertheless I cannot understand why the project that had the most votes removed here and got bumped to third place, in the end got a bigger award than any of the community winning projects.

I wrote all this not to complain, or to build a case, but because I’m really worried that many users and developers of the Tron community could leave and quit. This would be a great loss for the ecosystem.

The future development plans for USTX will be posted on our topic in the next days.

7 Likes

Agree it is odd that project without deployment won prizes. And that includes the community vote as well, just on the community side of the picture on your post there are several projects without deployment.

why none of the projects on the right side is present on the left side?

I don’t think this is odd at all. It is no secret that the community vote is about the “community” and not the quality of the project. How many of the community voters do you think looked through every submissions and only after that made a choice of who to vote on?

In fact, I think the connection the tg member is drawing between left and right with this question doesn’t make sense if you consider how different the thought process was behind each type of voter (community vs judge)

1 Like

To be honest I felt and still feel the exact same way.
But maybe they can give some clarification if they show the reasons on why they voted the way they did.

2 Likes