Three AI tools that can make your life easier

Artificial intelligence is gradually taken the world by storm and the following are my personal favorites which i have actually used and tested them out myself.

The first one is CHatGPT, this is actually my personal favorite, when writing resume, recommendation letters and preparing lesson notes ChatGPT is my go to place.
It saves me all the time and headache to sit and rack my brain to write something convincing.
Try it out and thank me later.

My second favorite is Grammarly, this AI tool also helps me alot when it comes to publishing my content, it checks my grammar, helps me with the tone to which the content was written also suggest some phrases and sentences that makes my work look great. Grammarly is best for content writers who waste alot of time to proof read their work to identify errors. Check this powerful too out.

My third and last AI tool is descript, this is one of the greatest video editor AI tools, superb for your transcription, and also super great when it come to putting written words into your mouth.
Just write your test down and watch this tool open your mouth according to the test written.

The important part is all these three are also free to use but you can also subscribe to a pay per month or year.

In conclusion, the future is bright for all tech lovers and the earlier you explore what this new trend has to offer, the better for you. Now go check them out; Chatgpt, Grammarly and Descript

Feel free to add any other AI tools that are also free to use.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this AI tools with us.
Well briefly explain

At the moment
I’m fan of the ChatGPT

1 Like

I rank it first, so simple to use like WhatsApp

1 Like

Thanks for the info, I’ll check out the apps you’ve indicated. Thanks

1 Like

And it’s very fun to interact with

Good for research

1 Like

Check them out and let me you what you think.

1 Like

I will have to recommend grammarly to a friend
Who has been battling with content material.
Thanks

I completely agree with your top 3 AI tool choices! ChatGPT is a lifesaver for anyone who struggles with writing, and it’s amazing to see how advanced AI has become in generating high-quality text. Grammarly is also a great tool for catching grammar and spelling mistakes, and I find it really helpful for improving my writing skills. I haven’t tried Descript yet, but it sounds like a game changer for video editing and transcription! Thanks for sharing these tools, it’s exciting to see how AI is revolutionizing so many industries. Can’t wait to try out Descript! :robot:

2 Likes

I am very glad you find them interesting, can’t wait for you to try them out and give me your feedback.
Will be waiting

1 Like

Once again thanks for let us know this again

I’m mostly chatgpt fan

1 Like

ChatGPT became so popular I wonder if @admin.hackathon could run a scan on the forum, especially the hackathon section, to determine which posts were written using AI.

Those messages could be tagged “written by an AI” or something like that :grin:
Would avoid projects simulating a high level of expertise while they are actually just copy/pasting a generated text.
Would also avoid contributors mixing up “quotes” and “plagiarism”. Not that I think that people shouldn’t use AI but if they did, they should at least mention it.

4 Likes

Estoy de acuerdo contigo, cada uno debe expresarse por el mismo con sus conocimientos sin tener que recurrir a la IA. Con esto ni estoy a favor ni en contra simplemente debería remarcarse que se ha realizado con esta técnica.

4 Likes

You said it write too.

I’m not against write using AI CHATGPT in their content.

But it important make reference from where necessary.

Make modifications, and changes.

2 Likes

Exactly. There are 2 reasons why I think it should be mentioned:

• intellectual honesty: nobody should appropriate the work of others. Even if that others = AI.

• The organisation of the forum wants to reward valuable contributions. And I scare that people start copy pasting generated texts here and there just to get free money instead of taking the time to think about and redact a text that comes from themselves for the sake of contributing.

If it appears that people are using AI (or even Wikipedia or any random website) without mentioning it, what’s the point of offering prizes? I mean if I want the opinion of an AI or something like that I can use it by myself :sweat_smile: How valuable is a copy paste beside a real personal reflection? @Nana66419 since you are a teacher you have to agree with me hehe

3 Likes

Lo has detallado a la perfección, pienso como tú, el foro trata de ayudar a los que empiezan, compartir los conocimientos y experiencias de cada uno y aportar contenido de valor, el cual es desarrollado por el estudio o la práctica de cada uno sobre el tema.

3 Likes

True, someone sharing his own experience is more valuable than a text I can find by myself on Wikipedia :+1:

4 Likes

That would be perfect. I think the @admin.hackathon should look into this, as i am already having a feeling some answers to my questions on the forum are been answered by AI.

Cos i cant seem to make a head or tail from the answer

2 Likes

I agree with you 100% why makes us think you know your craft when in actuality there is a machine doing the thinking whiles you just copying and pasting.

I think there should be rules that will restrict the use of AI in the forum, you can use it for your coding and other backdoor stuffs but when it comes to writing of post and answering of questions, just make it natural cos i sense some people want to deceive the house.

I hope @trondao, @TronLive, @admin.hackathon, @support.hackathon, @HunterTRON, and @EMerchant will look into it and give us feedback on what their views are on this matter.

2 Likes

Wikipedia information should highly disregarded, even a monkey can copy and paste from Wikipedia to win a prize. Sorry i said that but thats the truth.

Share your knowledge, your experience and the challenges you have run into in this crypto life and someone might learn one or two things from it. But to bombard the forum with things that can be easily accessed on Wikipedia is not the way to go. :joy:

2 Likes

Es un caso donde @admin.hackathon , @trondao, @TronLive, y a quien corresponda, agradecería hagan las averiguaciones pertinentes y etiqueten como corresponde.

1 Like