Time to binge code something

just found this hackathon on devpost, gonna try to make a project in 4 days LOL. Thinking of a social media type web3 app :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Make a Blockchain Garbage disposal that tracks how many tokens you put into it, and a leaderboard with the top 10 most thrown away coins.

That way we can get rid of the spam/scam airdropped tokens in style. Also, it shows what coins are scams.

7 Likes

Lol this could actually work and be a good project, however it would take a while (more time than I have) mainly because it is a data-intensive project, I would probably need to scan every block since genesis and make a database and server of the whole tron state

1 Like

I’m not a developer, but why would you have to scan everything? Just scan what comes into the garbage disposal. :laughing:

1 Like

I got 3001 Santa coins to be thrown away. :laughing:

4 Likes

Ohh I misunderstood you, I thought that you meant that I would put together the list of scam coins myself, but yeah if the users are the ones deciding then I don’t have to scan anything

1 Like

Yeah, it would record the thrown away coins, which I mean also really tells you the biggest scam or garbage coins.

3 Likes

I could contribute quite some TRC10 tokens

1 Like

Noted. Eagle Eye team will definitely integrate this. I will have to tag the team though… I think they are aligned to this course

2 Likes