TRC-20 tokens listing on Top CEX or even smaller CEX

they can’t be blame.
We all have different reasons we get into projects :joy:

Some say they are in for tech, some are in for short term gains

1 Like

Sure different people with different mindsets

Why will you be shy of promoting a project you are well invested in. In this era, dont expect anyone to push your investment for you.

You got to do it yourself.

1 Like

Hahhaa a friend bought $10 worth of shiba and called the next day to find out if one shiba was worth a dollar.

I said coconut head, watch your money turn to dust.

1 Like

Lols
This can be annoying

1 Like

Como experiencia un día decidí comprar esta estúpida moneda por tenerla en mi wallet , tengo que decirte que de 25$ llegué a conseguir 368$ lo cual hizo que la vendiera, porque la considero inutil, pero me dio ganancias.

1 Like

Profit is what we are here for. If a shitcoin can promise success within days to make me financially free, i will go all in. Get the needed profit and invest it in something tangible and credible

2 Likes

Pero como siempre tienes que saber comprar y esperar, cuando obtienes ganancias aunque te prometan que va a subir más, no seas avaricioso y llena los bolsillos antes.

3 Likes

There is no problems in what you just said

Well for the NEWBIES… the degree of Risk tolerance is important factor

Crypto is a serious risk venture. So if you dont have the heart, dont come here. This space doesnt have time for the feeble.

2 Likes

Lols
That should be added to
Not Financial adviser part 2

Crypto investment is not for the weak fund and heart owners

2 Likes

Some people don’t dare to talk in public. Even behind an avatar and nickname and on social networks. Scare to be judged I guess.

1 Like

Thank you big man.

You did just as we discussed :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

That is serious. Behind an avatar and you are afraid to share your views. That’s strange and very sad at the same time.

2 Likes

Lols
Behind those avatar
What of those who don’t know what to say,
When to say,
How to say???

1 Like

Hahaha but not all will like to talk about their investment :joy: I don’t think all the tokens in your wallet you are active on their platforms. Personally I have those tagged as my favorites

1 Like

Please, I don’t understand this part well?.

In my own understanding,
We have those set of QUITE INVESTORS( MOSTLY BIG INVESTORS)

they don’t talk about it,
The don’t post about it
But they may watching and following the market trend

1 Like

Not only big investors
Some coins you buy and do not stay active in their communities

1 Like

like seriously. You have to think about all this before you make an input??

1 Like

I really don’t see it as shyness rather too commitment to other things. Lots of people invest in a project for the long term, so they don’t bother jumping from one sm to another shilling those projects. They just invest and move on to other engagements with the hope of getting back to their investment in some years latter

2 Likes