TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

Okay, got it, no problem. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for support

2 Likes

I raised the same concern, too many red flag :triangular_flag_on_post:, how on earth could there be soo many coincidences in one project.?

Almost everything with them is a coincidence, i guess it will be a coincidence if they are disqualified.

2 Likes

Copy and paste n editing whatsoever, there are alot of Klever followers out here, u cant dodge, same logo, same color, same design same ticker. Amazing

2 Likes

They copied the logo of klever and also using the klever ticker. So many coincidences

2 Likes

@admin.hackathon @tronbot still waiting the answer

2 Likes

ā€œi guess it will be a coincidence if they are disqualified.ā€ lmao this part got me hahaha, good observation. I hope admins will deal with team

5 Likes

This shouldnā€™t be the end of the road for you. It is sad and i feel your pain, prior notice was the best in this situation and not an abrupt disqualification.

Its quite disheartening. But is this the way u want to go? Do u know what lies ahead in stock for u in season 4, are you going to let this stop you applying? Then u are not fully prepared for what lies ahead.

Dust urself up and prepare again. When the going gets tough, the tough keeps going, and i know u aint feeble, u r tough to even apply in the first place. Better luck next time, we will surely meet in season 4 and i know u will laugh when u are finally crown the king.

3 Likes

Yh they will sure check them out and make sure they deal with the situation. Plagiarism is a serious case.

1 Like

Just checked you profile out and I realised u are not a basic user (trust level 1) which is a requirement to be able to vote in the forum.

Kindly read more post, not just scrolling. Also comment on some projects, ask questions, make suggestions and recommendations and u will be on ur way to attaining that basic badge.

There is still alot of time, u can do it

4 Likes

Hi, this is the first time I have participated. Being a girl and being able to build an app based on web3 was very difficult and challenging. But in the end, I was able to build it. Please vote for my project, I need the support from u all.

My project is listed below ecosystem :

#E9 : Shatranj

9 Likes

@fixerman voted for your project! We need more women like you in our Web3 community. I hope you win something which will support you financially. More power to you girl!

Proj: #E9 : Shatranj

@mike_petrov Letā€™s support her! :rocket::rocket:Tag everyone if you can :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

ā€œKryptpayā€ has been disqualified due to so many coincidences.

• the use of klever wallet logo
  • the use of same colours and design
  • the use of Klever Ticker.

Let this be a lesson to all projects in the HackaTRON, due diligence must be done before u submit a project, if at all it was an oversight, donā€™t wait too long to correct the anomaly.

The concern has been raised times without number, but the response we kept getting was ā€œ* the design team are looking into it*ā€ and its a mere coincidence. How long does it take to change a logo?

The first requirement of the HackaTRON is Authenticity and Originality and copy and paste violates that requirements. Lets all be vigilant.

I know lessons are learnt and people will do the needful henceforth. Thank you

12 Likes

I just voted for photosafe under academy tracks
Amazing and lovely projects, i believe memories should never be forgotten
TRONIFY also for academic certification is a blast
Check out this projects and tell me what you think

@Nana66419 @fabsltsa @Virex

5 Likes

This is completely false, thereā€™s been significant changes that have been made since last season & if you go through our discussion thread on forum you will see it. & to be fair everything is present on DevPost & Forums ā€¦We opened up our Github & Niletest operationsā€¦ on chain data doesnā€™t change Mr.Bot ā€¦ Last season we successfully deployed our DAO on MainNet & we highlighted The Launchpad & Marketplace for our native Music NFTsā€¦ This season we introduced a whole new Social networking system with Native Chats and commenting capabilities with added features for content creators ā€¦ but No worries, We wonā€™t get nothing out of voicing our opinions hereā€¦. Thanks to all the Tronics who continue to support our Journey. Itā€™s a bummer to open up the books of your project for people to steal vital ideas of innovative Developmentā€¦
Itā€™s sad to see projects getting disqualified for expanding their existing applications while rewarding new project that seem to disappear after hackathon winnings are announced.

14 Likes

Hi everyone and @admin.hackathon ,

Our project does not appear here despite being submitted on devpost. Moreover, even if we had an issue during the submission we didnā€™t understand at that time, we made modifications and sent an email directly to the devpost team, and they told us it would be reviewed directly by the TRON team. No news since. Can you tell us if itā€™s then normal to not be visible here (like many other projects it seems :frowning: ) ?

Thank you.

Ben

6 Likes

Wow,this is so great
It would be so much fun,i would try to get the Basic role so that i would be able to vote

2 Likes

Photosafe and tronify are both great projects. What they are building is quite good in my opinion.

I hope the get the needed support from the community to see them through.
Wishing them all the best.

4 Likes

I stated the situation to the admin on the forum (and tagging them in front of you). I also sent an e-mail to the support team about the situation and stated to the hackathon forum that ā€œI learned that there may be problems in requesting support during the voting process and as I learned, we stopped this error as a teamā€. I also mentioned that we donā€™t even respond to anyoneā€™s personal messages anymore. Despite this, you are officially harassing me at vague hours of the day. Youā€™re also threatening to launch a smear campaign. Iā€™m reporting you to the admin.

3 Likes

Admin, I sent you my e-mails that clearly conveyed the situation and what I know, and my articles on the forum. But this friend is constantly bothering me and my teammate. Can you warn him? (Also, although he turns to the person who provides our social media management like this, he is officially making fun of us here, both threatening and constantly disturbing) @admin.hackathon @Dev_Jdeed

3 Likes

Feels like being rugged by the ppl who are pushing for development on the TronNetwork, we will overcome this and grow stronger @LionXeco is a team that never stops building and will be rewarded :lion:

6 Likes