TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

Dude, if you are aware of this message sent before the voting rules coming to the voting page. As soon as the rules came and we read this, we stopped sending such emails. We haven’t even responded to normal messages for 2 days.

4 Likes

You privately told me that it was right for me to write to the group about the situation, and I respected what you said, and wrote it at the exact moment you said last night. You made a discussion for 2 hours without a solution focus. A day has passed, you come back and make offensive comments again. You don’t even read what I wrote. I don’t understand what you want to do. Please focus on your project and stop threatening us.

3 Likes

I had an argument with my teammate about why she didn’t tell me the moment she got the warning. As I heard from you last night, I re-read the rules and decided that this might be wrong and already gave my explanation in front of the group. Despite this, you continue to harass us officially. I ask the admin to read and see these smear campaigns.

But I understand that you don’t want to conclude anything. It is also really interesting that you wait for whole day. You see the disqualified people and get a plan to write them down. I will not reply to you from now on. I hope they will warn you.

5 Likes

Dude, the details about the voting came with the voting page. That’s why there were so many misunderstandings. Keep calm and enjoy the projects. Both sides have explained themselves well.

2 Likes

Friends, there are various kinds of projects and they all look beautiful. Please time is running out and support projects you like. I also recommend checking out GameFi projects. ZombieLand has become my favourite.

2 Likes

Dude, it looks like you’re getting into unnecessary fights. Although the other party made the explanation beautifully, it seems like you never read it. Calm down, it looks like you’re doing nothing but slamming things up. Also, opening personal messages like this will make you unfair in non-forum cases, act a little professional please.

2 Likes

Admin or other friends voted, but how do I change these votes, because my mind has changed, can you help me? Another question, for example, I voted for 1 person in the Academy category, but now I took that vote back and liked the projects of 3 different people and I’m thinking of voting for them.

4 Likes

@ozkul_ozge U can just click the “show vote” button, then u can untick and tick the projects u want :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

5 Likes

The caliber of projects is pretty good! GL everyone

2 Likes

Excelente proyecto :+1: :clap: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I want to vote, I think I need to be basic, right guys ?

5 Likes

@admin.hackathon is this allowed?

Hi @GokhanCeylan has this issue been resolved?
You weren’t aware of the rules so its fine i guess
What do you think @Nana66419 ?

2 Likes

Yh exactly, u need to attain the Trust Level one (basic user) status before you can vote.

4 Likes

100% i agree with you bro!

We are here and keep building to the next level :fire:

Lets go @LionXeco cheers :clinking_glasses:

Lets Roar :lion:

4 Likes

I think we sweetened it. Everyone here worked hard and it came. I wish everyone good luck. Wishing everyone to carry their beautiful projects forward

4 Likes

Smart contracts are simply programs stored on a blockchain that run when predetermined conditions are met. They are often used to automate the execution of a contract so that all participants can be immediately assured of the outcome without the involvement of any intermediaries or waste of time. Friends, as you can see, smart contracts are very important and the projects here have successfully presented this. I really congratulate all of you, I am thinking of contacting each of the projects that I intend to invest in.

5 Likes

Personally I’ve found @vermax project “Tronify” and the most useful in real time for academic projects. There are couple other good projects as well.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see my favorite @justrugnft win this challenge​:100::heart:

2 Likes

May the best community project win

1 Like

OMG, have you checked out #W19 (KnowledgeSwap)? It’s a never-seen-before project that is creative and has an actual use case. Be sure to check it out!