TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

Personally i think the issued was resolved longtime ago. Every platform and its rules, being new does not mean anything holds.

As the saying goes “ignorant of the law is no excuse

From the screenshot provided, it can be seen that both team erred at one point, they accepted they have erred, they have even gone to the extent of making the admins aware of their mistakes.
So i see it as no issue at all.

As one of my lecturer’s used to say “shame and disgrace will force you to learn” he shamed us, he disgraced us but we learnt nothing.

Let peace reign, afterall the deed was not done.

3 Likes

Don’t fight guys enjoy the hackathon :heart:

Great to see so many votes coming in :muscle:

6 Likes

peace and love :heart::purple_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Good luck to everyone, may the really good project win :partying_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I guess gamefi zombie land too ! :cowboy_hat_face:

Best wishes to all voters and participants !

2 Likes

I agree, it deserves more recognition. That’s a good call btw! @Nana66419 :100:

2 Likes

lovely project submissions !
different categories have amazing idea and implementations.
congratulations to everyone :star_struck:

2 Likes

Everyone has done there best ! Appreciate for such great community members and organizers to give everyone opportunities. Cheers :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Yh their use case is very real.

2 Likes

Thank you for supporting our project. Wish you all best for your awesome projects. Please, consider having look at this project. It’s addressing a real-world problem of evaluating the integrity of Academic Certificates and it’s deployed already. If you find it useful, please consider voting for it.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. Please consider voting for us, it means a lot!
Here’s an example in an Ideal world we verified Sam Bankman :office_worker:t3: :chart_with_downwards_trend: as a legit participant in the Hackathon verified on ‘Tron Blockchain’

Thank you for supporting our project. Wish you all best for your awesome projects. Please, consider having look at this project. It’s addressing a real-world problem of evaluating the integrity of Academic Certificates and it’s deployed already. If you find it useful, please consider voting for it.

3 Likes

Fantastic project

Looking forward towards it.

It’s great

Seriously??? Hmmmm… They should clarify please because if this is what happens then it is bad

Yeah they should clarify

1 Like

trxmini.games will be a champ :boxing_glove: good luck to all the participants. No doubt we will succeed, we have a vision clearer than perfect vision! Working hard for More life & the evolution of trxmini.games :heart:

2 Likes

Voted! May the best and coolest projects win! Good luck to everyone! :pray:

4 Likes

Hackathons are getting better every season. Nice to see you around.

5 Likes

Hey @ThanXFinance, we appreciated your rational feedback. Let us make clarification on the Hackathon Rules. As you know, most of the hackathon competitions out there only allow newly-built projects that are built during the hackathon. We extended our gratitude to accept existing hackathon participants to our hackathon each time.

However, doing this introduces another problem where new participants may feel it is not fair for existing projects to compete with newly-built projects, therefore we need to have stricter rules for existing participants to make the hackathon fair for all participants.

Therefore the requirements our team is looking for while evaluating existing projects is to ensure that projects that have participated in existing hackathons will have to launch their project live on mainnet and made available for the public to use. There needs to be a public announcement of some sort so the project won’t simply deploy their possibly buggy testnet project on the mainnet. This is to prevent people from recycling their projects into a new hackathon season without ever launching their projects or launching a project that is unusable.

The project team also needs to ensure all their milestones set during the past season are completed to show that they are competent in fulfilling their promises. The project team does not need to complete all future milestones that were set during S2 as you have said, but they need to ensure whatever was planned during the existing hackathon is completed according to the timeframe set.

Projects that simply break their projects into “new” ones, or projects that simply rebrand themselves also don’t qualify. Therefore, we are seeing a lot of projects that didn’t make it to the eligible list as we are being strict with all of the projects. Projects that “improve” their existing project are eligible provided that they have made “significant updates” and stated them clearly.

If the new features added to existing projects are significant enough to become an app or dapp of its own, then it most likely will be eligible for the hackathon as it can be considered as a “new project”. If the project only makes non-significant updates, such as UI rebrand and adding similar features as what it already had, or introduced features that were supposed to be launched during the past milestones, then it most likely won’t be eligible.

We launched the TRON HackaTRON to attract and retain as many projects as we can in our ecosystem; simply removing eligible projects from our hackathon defeats the purpose. We have a strict pre-judging stage to make the hackathon as fair as possible to all participants and we thank you for your understanding and continuous support!

17 Likes

I have privilege of 4 vote more :white_check_mark::100: i can still vote

1 Like

Hey @Dev_Jdeed, I read both sides carefully. Other friends have already explained their situation in front of the public. Despite this, I see that you made offensive comments and exposed personal messages. I don’t know if it’s at the level of threat, but you put yourself down unfairly. Beyond TRON or DevPost, you’re responding at a level that can be prosecuted.

5 Likes