TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

Win/win for everyone, that’s the goal!
Love the spirit of the community and I bet we will go places by sticking together and helping each other grow, learn and evolve to something amazing :muscle:

2 Likes

Physical palm trees right?

2 Likes

Yh the PalmT project. You lost me. I get it now.
One NFT equals one Palm Tree

Do you have the farm or you will start planting them

1 Like

we are going to set up a testnet website version for all of you guys, to allow any user to test our dapp ( mint, stake, use exchange and play)

1 Like

I guess they are in the planting phase, but in less than two years they will start producing oil from it.

1 Like

Less than two years? Then their seedlings are different

2 Likes

I have been wanting to let u know that your projects remind of another project called Tronmeebit.

The characters are also blocky like that. At first sight i thought it was tmeebit and was ready to come ask you for my funds that i lost by minting their NFTs.

But upon a careful look, it is similar but not the same.

2 Likes

Yh something like an almost grown trees

2 Likes

I told them palm Trees takes atleast 4 years to grow but they stated otherwise. Maybe they have something in stock we might not be aware of.

Will be following their progress carefully, i might learn a thing or two in Palm Tree cultivation.

2 Likes

no sir, our project it totally different . Tmeebits are built in 3D but not to be used to play. Tblocks are fully compatible to in game usable and many other things.

2 Likes

Sure, let’s wait and see
I am following closely

That is very great to know. When is the testnet?

I think i tried your site yesterday but i had mint before i could play.

That is not really testing if it has to cost me 1000 $trx first.

when testnet will be available I’ll advise all community and admins

1 Like

Tron is a great project is a team that has good back up, Tron to the moon✅

1 Like

you need to consider that our project is live on mainnet, so we are created a testnet version only for Hackathon community tests :wink:

2 Likes

Yh i realised that also and i figured the mainnet was the reason to mint and play at a fee.

But will wait and try the testnet, if i love what TBLocks is all about i will mint the mainnet and enjoy it.

The nice aspect is the bridge. NFTs minted on the tron blockchain can be minted on the Ethereum blockchain for free. Thats wonderful.

2 Likes

yes sir, ETH BRIDGE will allow Tron holders to mint for free the same NFT on Ethereum too with no additional cost (except gas fees).
but don’t forget that Eth bridge has a limited countdown to allow free minting . once expired, the Ethereum minting will become public at 0.08 ETH price.

2 Likes

Its not a matter of words, its a matter of deeds. There are wonderful projects in the Gamefi section, but one stands out and needs to be crown KING.
What they are building is out of this world. A metaverse with;

• shopping centres
  • cinemas
  • residential apartments
  • galleries
  • offices
  • gaming etc.

Action they say speaks louder than words. Just check them out and you will understand that when REAL meets FUN TURUVERSE is born.

3 Likes

I can confirm , i have test played the game and everything is working as should . Looking forward towards the full release . Keep building :heart: :muscle:

2 Likes