TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

full release is to be completed , I found some fixing and I want that all things are ready.
building is a must for us :muscle:

4 Likes

Hello, fellow community members!

Iā€™m seeing a lot of new users joining the DAO Forum in the past few days. It is always good to see the community growing.

If you are new to the platform and didnā€™t have a chance to look at all the projects, I have collated a list of projects which I have found exceptional.

I created this list long back and Iā€™m glad that all the projects have qualified for voting on the Forum. While curating this list, I looked at the live URLs and also made sure that the team members are active and continuously building on their projects. This is a great way to make new developers and young teams seen!

Note: These are my personal views on the projects and I would encourage you to look at them, test them out yourself before voting!

Here goes the list that I had created some time back:

3 Likes

You welcome, we are all here to learn and grow.

2 Likes

good luck to everyone

1 Like

this is a very great project

1 Like

wishing everybody the best of luck

2 Likes

I wish have reached the level to votešŸ˜”

1 Like

How to get Trust_level_1 is there any guide to explain ?

1 Like

In between wishing luck to all participants :+1

Hi, can we solve the problem with disqualification? On our side everything was done according to the rules @admin.hackathon @tronbot

1 Like

Hello @admin.hackathon

Could you clarify the requirements to submit a project within the ecosystem category?

Iā€™ve seen some great projects (within all the different categories), that sadly did not get their submission approved because they were not meeting the submission requirements. This is totally understandable, hackathon rules have to be respected.

On the other hand i can see projects within the ecosystem track that have been only deployed on Polygon, while the requirements are to submit a project on Ethereum.

Here is what the rules are stating:
ā€œEcosystem Track: Open to Entrants that have created a working software application on Ethereum and are looking to convert to TRON/BTTC but have not yet done so (each an ā€œEcosystem Entrantā€). Ecosystem Projects must be Submitted during the Submission Period and include a proposal for converting to TRON/BTTC within the Submission.ā€

Hope you will clarify the situation, so weā€™re all on the same page.
Thanks

4 Likes

Thanks a lot. Appreciate your kind words.

1 Like

I think it has been spelt out clear, and i hope the @admin.hackathon will kindly look into those projects.

3 Likes

Very cool and interesting project !:sparkles::+1:

The community vote has just one day left!

You know a good platform

It will actually close on Monday 4pm

Esperando pacientemente el nivel uno, para dar mi voto :clock9: :thinking:

Bummer, hopefully you will win another prize

Then you need to actually spent some quality time here reading post and sharing your view and recommendations about some of the projects out there. In the mean time u can try getting some of the badges to engage you further.

Wishing you luck and when u are at it, kindly check out these projects and if u like it, kindly give them your support.

2 Likes