TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

The main prize is not determined by the votes from the community. So all projects should keep building and you may end up winning the ultimate.

physical Palm :palm_tree: tree , looking very interesting :thinking:

1 Like

Exactly it’s all about dedicated and quality projects and nevertheless the capability of the team to deliver :100:

1 Like

Only these can make you a winner​:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

@TechyDom @Prince-Onscolo what @novax mention is the fact that there is a learning curve/ a ramp up period as a developer and new developer in the hackathon period must first align with the tech and after that develop while establish teams and developers that already had experience can build and should build more complex projects and ready to use.

What I think it that there should be two tracks 1 for establish projects and other for totaly new project. I saw on devpost that there is a criteria so I think over the judging period it will be kept in mind.

And in the community vote there were some project that were not fully developed had only one feature or two and because of establish teams and known projects they got in the top. So I think that can be improved so a separation between new comers and establish teams should be made for future.(Let’s not say that there were many that did not check all the projects) - I did not had the time to check them all. And I address questions after the vote.
For example the last place was quite a good project from my perspective as mobile development should be a strategic plan for blockchain communities development. Congrats @TheBrackster

And also what to say that the work done by @novax was one of the few projects that had a full development core. The idea of having notifications on different channels was brilliant by the way and I really think that the more the blockchain will evolve this will be a core issue. Congrats also to @novax for all the work.

5 Likes

I agree, same I could not check all projects. I am now going through again

Thanks for taking the time @constantinpricope201

1 Like

This is a great observation.

Every project that was eligible for voting did a great job.
All were unique in their own way.

Kudos to all.

4 Likes

I’m really impressed by the thoroughness of your analysis. :muscle: Thank you for putting so much effort into it. I think it will be very helpful for the organization. Good luck with your upcoming projects, whether they’re on TRON or elsewhere.

1 Like

In less than a week results will be out … best wishes to all the deserving projects :+1::blush:

8 Likes

This place will once again be on fire.

3 Likes

Ohh :hushed: its gonna be an exciting week for the Tron communities at large

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes: This week will be :fire::fire::facepunch:t2:

By now judges are getting ready.

All the best to all projects and May the best win :pray:t2:

2 Likes

This week will be so huge for our community ! W8ing for results!

2 Likes

Hola, se espera una semana muy movida, suerte a todos los participantes.

2 Likes

Huge huge
Can’t wait
:facepunch:t2:

Sure brother
All the best

2 Likes

Thanks for being so resourceful here

1 Like

Yes is all worth the wait

1 Like

Yes bro there is no limitation to success ,you can keep winning if u are still doing everything ryt

1 Like