TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Get started Now!

@admin.hackathon

Hello!
I have participated in Hackweb3 at Harvard University. I want to submit for the Academic track too!

Project Name: Tronify

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi all, this is general feedback to those who couldn’t join our Hackathon S3 in time. Please note that we have repeatedly stressed that hackathon participants should begin making a project post towards the start of the Hackathon and not towards the end of the Hackathon as one of the requirements was to stay engaged with the community during the Hackathon period.

The forum was bombarded with tons of spammers and potential vote buyers that tried to game the system right before the submission period was over, hence there’s a backlog of posts the admin team needs to go through.

We have also sent out reminders on Devpost updates multiple times on creating a forum post early to avoid potential issues like this.

Since the Academy Track was organized by another organization other than Devpost and they had different Hackathon dates, we are only allowing last-minute Academy Participants to publish their posts on the forum at this stage.

Thank you for your understanding.

10 Likes

When does the voting end?
Here it says 13Nov & on Devpost it says 4Nov?
Which is right?

3 Likes

Hi @Mayank both dates are correct.

For the judges, they will need a lot of time to go through the projects thoroughly, so they will start judging on Nov 29 to Dec 12 MST.

However, for community voting, the voting period is shorter as requested by the community after we had our Season 2 Hackathon so it will only span from Nov 29 - Dec 4 MST.

8 Likes

This is great, I was also wondering if the most successful project will win the First Position because of those that have been ready to buy vote for them self, I am relieved with this information, please @admin.hackathon and Co-Team see to this very issue to the End of the season, Thanks

1 Like

That’s a good logical decision ! May be an official announcement on social media would help as many participants might not be aware of these changes .
Thanks

1 Like

Yes announcement on Twitter or FB need for all participants as it reduced to 5 days from earlier

1 Like

Good observation Mayank :+1: keep supporting community

A generous move by TronDAO team for Academy Participants :clap:

Hola, un buen detalle y consideración por parte de TronDao, en que Academy pueda presentar sus publicaciones en el foro.

2 Likes

Good luck guys on this

1 Like

Eaxh categories have different Judges or same Judges will judge all categories of hackathon

1 Like

One panel of judges will review all the projects, track by track.

4 Likes

No pude votar en el anterior, espero poder hacerlo en este que viene

1 Like

It’s a tough hackathon may the best project win, wish all participants best of luck

1 Like

Thanks @fabsltsa for clarification

2 Likes

Yo también espero poder votar en este

I like this forum, congrats Trondao

f*ck I didn’t finish :frowning_face:

Next week is going to be very exciting :wink: