Tron Guild - The First Blockchain Guild on Tron Blockchain

Project Name:Tron Guild

Project Track: Academy

Team Name: Nelly Kamsi

Team Member(s): kamjidekene

DevPost URL: https://devpost.com/kamjidekene

Project Goal:I am Building an guild which is a working group formed by different projects on Tron Ecosystem which aim to join efforts to grow communities and the projects on the ecosystem

Project Info:

The Tron Guild is a working group formed by different projects on Tron Ecosystem which aim to join efforts to grow communities and the projects on the ecosystem

How can I join the Tron Guild? If you are a Tron project founder, builder,and Supporter you can join our Discord and apply. Note: Applications are based on the support of the growth of the Ecosystem.

Many decentralized finance (DeFi) companies love taking advantage of tools/platforms like Tron Alliance knowing that they help keep projects and community members on track.

This guide is intended to be helpful project founder, builder,and Supporter to understand: (i) how to get registered on Tron Guild services; and (ii) how to leverage Tron Guild’s features for the best experience.

Please note that Tron Guild has two product offerings - the Tron Guild Founder’s Key and the Tron Guild Collector Pass. This guide focuses on the core features of the Tron Guild (use cases), so as to create clarity for all possible questions. We believe that you will be able to figure out reasonably easily if you understand these basics well.

Tron Guild Founder’s Key

This key is not restricted to project owners who wish to grow their community, but also to developers or community members who have access to projects within and outside the Tron Blockchain.

As a result, we strategized several ways in which early investors could benefit massively while maintaining the chain’s sanity.As a result, we strategized several ways in which early investors could benefit massively while maintaining the chain’s sanity.

Tron project founder

Achieve easy access to a wide range of Tron users without any hassle Organize and receive feedback from community Special access to funding provided you meet certain criteria Wide access to potential investors Ever ready community members support

Builder

Access to first hand jobs from projects yet to be launched Access to special funding Access to material and referrals based on area of specialization Free access to available developer tools and gallery

Supporter Access to projects IDO, ICO and other first hand info of yet to be launched projects Automatic access to giveaways from potential partners Access to Project libraries

There is a difference between the Collector pass and the Guild Founder’s Key, which should not be confused

The Collector pass are raffle tickets given to users during events (more info coming soon) While the Founder’s Key is the major tool which hold exclusive use cases.

Project Website: https://tron-alliance.vercel.app/

Project Slide: (Tron alliance.pptx - Google Slides)

Project Video: Tron Alliance - YouTube

Project Milestones:
Website Ready …
Discord Ready …
Alot of updates working on

34 Likes

Waoh… I really find this project educative

7 Likes

Nice project but I don’t get the concept of alliance

4 Likes

What is the core difference between the Collector pass and the Alliance Founder’s Key

3 Likes

I think you can get a full insight about the project and the differences by visiting the site. It will help a lot​:+1:t4::+1:t4:

2 Likes

Great line of thought.

How are you implementing it?

And how to avoid alliance being converted to cartel?

2 Likes

If I m not wrong there is already an alliance on TRON … sTRONgerTogether alliance !

3 Likes

it seems interesting, wanna see more details, waiting for website :slight_smile:

1 Like

following. Interested to see how this turns out.

1 Like

@admin.hackathon Good Day sir … My Projects was not listed for voting

Good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: