TRON HackaTRON Season 4 - Community Voting!

So ready for this hackatron mind’s blown i think season 4 is better than season 3

2 Likes

Personally this is my best season.
Real builders
Let’s see by June 1st they should be on MainNet

6 Likes

Exactly my thoughts here!! In the second Hackathon it felt like Justmoney had the best product (payment gateway) but the judges didn’t want it to win the track bcs it already won the community award. I hope this Hackathon the best product will win and it should win in any category it qualifies for, regardless if it wins multiple times. The project really can use the recognition of the DAO and the Tron ecosystem.

1 Like

Hi, Does someone know how many voters were there last year?

1 Like

No secret who I support…go Ninjas and NRG.:star_struck:

5 Likes

Yes, you can see last season’s votins here - TRON Grand Hackathon Season 3 - Community Vote

3 Likes

So disappointed when my project hatch egg not been selected - a lot of hardwork and active in forum and can’t not qualify

7 Likes

Estoy de acuerdo contigo esta temporada está siendo muy emocionante en todos los aspectos, me lo estoy pasando en grande.
Tenemos buenos proyectos, tanto los que han pasado a las votaciones, como los que han quedado en las puertas.

4 Likes

No cabe lugar para la decepción, aprende de esta experiencia y prepárate para el próximo hackathon. Suerte

2 Likes

I know how it feels, but it’s not the end of the road though, this is a great experience to even get prepared next season, wishing you all the best :pray:

5 Likes

Dear community,

We would like to take a moment to thank you all for your tremendous interest in our De-fi project, myFend. We have been thrilled by the overwhelming support we have received so far, and we couldn’t have done it without you.

As you all know, we have been selected for the next stage, and we are counting on your votes to help us bring home the prize. We kindly request you to take a few seconds of your time to vote for myFend. Your vote could make a huge difference in the future of our project.

Also, please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have about myFend. We are always here to provide you with the answers you need.

Once again, we thank you for your support, and we look forward to taking myFend to new heights with you all.

Sincerely,

The myFend Team

Vote for myfend in the Defi category.

4 Likes

Not necessarily. The judges won’t be looking at the community vote and be judging things mostly via the DoraHacks Submission details and the demo video, demo etc. Very important for them. This gives chances for projects/newbies that might not have a very strong community but amazing ideas.

The community vote is here for TRONICS to vote on what they think best and for communities, to network with other communities. You get to see the strong projects with communities here and everyone can review the projects on display.

16 Likes

Yeah these gentlemen are legends :blush:

4 Likes

hahahaha most of us are learning from you Deba :joy: you know… Great legend by all standard

3 Likes

Lols, really you looked out for that.
Not bad.
Maybe we could collaborate to come up with active project… Someday.

Lols… You still remain our premium boss

1 Like

Good morning everyone :ringer_planet:

We wanted to write a short support message for our project this morning. We would like to thank everyone who supported us in this adventure that we set out to raise awareness of people in the use of water :shower:

If there are those who do not have the opportunity to see and want to examine, our project:
#E6 AurorAqua in eco-friendly

We welcome any comments :heart_hands:

8 Likes

@admin.hackathon @WindsOfChange92 @StevenTRON @HunterTRON

Hey, our project was not listed for voting in the NFT category and I would be curious about the reason.

We’re on TRON (mainnet), project is listed on Kraftly, we have our own TRC721 contract for the NFTs.

These were the requirements, so please tell us what did we miss.

4 Likes

Not sure, but looks like you are lack of video.

3 Likes

That’s actually a nice catch. Our video was added on Dorahacks weeks ago and is available on youtube: Satoshi Golf Club NFTs - YouTube

Dorahacks link: Satoshi Golf Club - Bitcoin Ordinals on TRON | Buidls | DoraHacks

2 Likes

Nice catch, now could you show us where is the video link on forum ?

@Bro59nius you meant that, right ?

3 Likes