TRON HackaTRON Season 4 - Community Voting!

:fire:Today is the last day of community voting for projects in the TRON Hackathon, and our project, CryptoDo - a no-code dApp builder, is fighting for first place in the voting!

We’d like to express our gratitude to everyone who has supported us in the web3 track! Your support means a lot to our team, and we will continue to develop our project to further the growth of the blockchain ecosystem :blue_heart:

Even during the beta stage, our users have already created nearly 500 smart contracts on the BitTorrent network using CryptoDo. This impressive achievement marks the beginning of a great adventure for CryptoDo in the world of web3 :rocket:

5 Likes

Definitely one of the leading projects in the Web3 category. We thank you @CyptoDo very much for your explanations and careful answers to our questions :blue_heart: :white_heart:

Your category is also very competitive. Let’s see how the day goes :hugs:

4 Likes

good luck to every team! :grinning: :smiley: :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words! Indeed, our category is highly competitive, with many great projects vying for the top spots. We’ll do our best to create the best project within the TRON ecosystem!

3 Likes

Nice project

At every one

Good work

1 Like

yes! it really is! :grin:

1 Like

:joy::joy: dota2 sniper he, I guess I saw pudge too. Be careful, he can use hook + ulti combo on you, brother

1 Like

Best wishes to all the projects … last day for voting today :rocket::partying_face:

6 Likes

As the people whose profile photo I find the coolest, you definitely deserve to go further with your project :partying_face: Our support is always with you! Good luck already.

2 Likes

Hello Tronics! Today marks the final day of voting, and it has been a fantastic adventure in the Tron community so far. We would like to express our gratitude to the Tron team and the community members, especially @Prince-Onscolo , @Nana66419 , @Nweke-nature1.com , @HODL @Darkness and many more for their interactive and supportive role in helping the project participants. You are the true heroes of the Tron community, and we are delighted by the overwhelming support and votes we have received in the DeFi category for our TronCloak.

**Tron community is the best :heart: **, and we would like to acknowledge and congratulate other participants for their exceptional projects, including @TronPower , @im_31 1 (carbonex), @TuruGlobal (turuverse), @strandgeek (blockmenu), @ElfWeb (musiccoincity), @AiMAce (Updawg) , @Justinplow , @JustMoney (justmoney) , @winner (zombieland), @Sirluke (ergon) @Aurora and many more. You guys did an excellent job, and we loved your projects.

Wishing all the projects the best, and let’s continue to make the Tron community even greater. Happy voting! :hugs:

15 Likes

Wish everyone the best!

4 Likes

It’s one of the best wishes I’ve ever seen. Our hearts are with you :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, We are stronger together :muscle:, wishing you all the best :handshake:

2 Likes

It’s nice seeing all tihis participation. Go Tronics

4 Likes

Thank you for the shoutout, really appreciate it. Keep building as always. Peace

3 Likes

JustMoney = @JustMoney :sweat_smile:

This hackathon has indeed been, once again, a good opportunity for the community at large, new projects and “old” projects to meet and share their opinions on a different topics, to showcase products and start collaborations. This is just the beginning.

5 Likes

I think today is a shoutout day lol…
Thank you
All the best

5 Likes

Yup this is just the beginning :metal: . didn’t notice the mention mistake I’ll edit it rn :joy:

1 Like

Yes shoutout to the all wonderful people here :heart:

2 Likes

shoutout too
you are super wonderful

4 Likes