TRON HackaTRON Season 4 - Community Voting!

I didn’t come to forum for 2 days, and it is on fire. How is voting going ? Is everyone happy?

2 Likes

Voted for you, wishing you all the best

2 Likes

It seems that the community vote is having an effect on BlockMenu views on the website and Youtube. This stage in the hackathon is brilliant, where it gives people the opportunity to get to know my project and also for me to get to know other amazing projects here. :pray:

The BlockMenu teaser below was watched more than 5 times in the last hours and this seems to be the effect of the community vote! :star_struck:

7 Likes

Greetings everyone :sparkles:

I want to share something. Before starting this season, I thought the project phase would be fun and the voting phase stressful, but the opposite happened. In general, we received mostly positive reviews, sometimes we saw negative reviews. However, throughout the process, we witnessed that TRON users always supported each other and tried to move this platform forward together. In short, we would like to thank everyone who supported us with their comments and likes.

If you want to review our project:
#E3 MusiCoinCity from the eco-friendly category

Anyone with comments, questions or feedback can contact us directly or privately through our project. With love :heart:

9 Likes

We also saw that some people are more online than usual and try to help everyone. I would also like to thank @Nana66419, @Prince-Onscolo, @Gordian, @antonio and @Nweke-nature1.com for their hard work and kind language.

I was very surprised to learn that some of these names did not have a project. Because I thought that they could also highlight their own projects in such activities, but the situation was totally different. I see these people as the real heroes of Tron Forum.

Still a big thank you from the beginning to everyone who is a developer, designer or business developer or just travels through the projects and supports the forum. :heart: :heart:

15 Likes

we are all supporters of all projects, tron community members and contributors.
We love giving out our best, maybe some other time we will team up and come up with a project. We are learning from you

8 Likes

Congratulations to all qualifiers.
I’ve not been active but I have gone through few projects and casted my vote. Getting back to work.
I’m happy to have @antonio @Gordian @Nana66419 @Nweke-nature1.com @Prince-Onscolo taking care of the forum even while am away.:100:

8 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, we only give in our best the little way we can, supporting good projects is our primary aim,…we have no projects at , who knows? Future might have alots to offer, wishing you all the best :handshake:

5 Likes

Thank you brother.
Thanks for your kind words .
We keep it lovely, lively and active helping I. Our little way we can.

4 Likes

Thank you buddy.
Before and after HACKATHON.
We will be here to learn and
Share opinion on irrespective topic or post
In this forum.

All the best to you too

3 Likes

Hey, will the projects winning here be the same as the one judges select?

How was the situation in previous hackathons?

4 Likes

No idea ask @Prince-Onscolo @Nweke-nature1.com @Gordian @Nana66419 @antonio
They’ve been here from the start

4 Likes

judges voting is different from community but we will see most winning from community and at the same time judges votes, Its all based on the quality of the projects and how much we need them so solve problems and I can say judges are more technical than some of us. So they may be some little changes.

3 Likes

Very differently, sometimes taking lead in the community votes doesn’t mean you are the, if spam or fraudulent activities detected on the voting process you will be demoted

1 Like

Thanks for asking.
We have the vote from the judges .
And we have the community vote.
Yes both winning vote are necessary.

IF THE CONDITIONS ARE MET
LIKE ORIGINALLY, USECASE ETC OF THE PROJECT
ARE OKAY.
THEN THE COMMUNITY VOTE TALLY WITH THE JUDGES VOTE AS A SOLID PROJECT.

THEN WINNING IS …

2 Likes

Gracias por sus palabras, como bien ha dicho @Prince-Onscolo somos partidarios de los proyectos que se presentan en el foro, intentamos dar nuestra opinión para mejorar entre todos.
Les felicito por haber realizado un gran trabajo, sigan construyendo.

4 Likes

Thanks for this important information.
I think as of last season voting, we had some projects
That experienced that.

In some cases the community leading votes may not guarantee winning as the votes will be crossed checked to remove some unwanted votes or cheat.
@Papito

2 Likes

CryptoDo best! nice project !

5 Likes

It looks like this voting process is very competitive :man_dancing: I am excitedd
Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

I’m so pumped up for this hackatron I’ve seen so many projects i don’t have a favorite :fire::fire::exploding_head:

5 Likes