TronHub by TronNinjas

As I fellow ninja I think it’s really great how you guys are building everything out! Keep on trucking!

6 Likes

You guys keep building each year, amazing :handshake::muscle:

5 Likes

Late to the party but you guys got my vote!!! …(takes a while to check out every entry)

4 Likes

Would the tronhub be monetized or is it for free?

1 Like

TronHub is currently monetized, thank you.

1 Like

Other than deployment of a simple ERC20 contract during the hackathon what other features were implemented?

1 Like

Good afternoon and thank you for your interest; please remember that our Dapp is an MVP. For the submission for this hackathon, we created a system with Web3 login that allows users to modify and deploy smart contracts. At this early stage, we have ready within the system of token contracts with various options along with NFT and staking contracts. We have also created a dashboard that provides users with useful information on the Tron network and the value of tokens listed within their wallets.

The system backend also dynamically complies with the contracts the user wishes to deploy, giving the user flexibility when it comes to the type of contracts they want to create. The next stage we are working on allows users to deploy a UI for the contracts they have deployed. Which will be released as soon as possible.

I hope I was able to answer your questions and thank you for your interest in TronHub.

1 Like

Well it kind of responds to my question(you have NFT and Staking somehow) I understand that this is suppose to be an MVP project it should help non-technical persons to ramp up but it’s not open source project and how it helps because it seems like the user must know about the contracts and their structure as no documentation is provided?

I know it’s not a requirement but for this kind of project in my opinion it’s should be open source as it looks more like a centralized service and it should be a Dapp. I cannot check the contracts deployed that you are deploying I do not know of any breach in that contracts as I can’t check them.

As you have one of the best UI/UX on this hackathon and the work for this project can be see clearly.
I am trying to understand how it applies and how will help the community.

2 Likes

Upon all the projects that submitted in the web3 category, this is by far my favorite.
I never thought twice when i was voting for you guys and i have never regretted too.

Creating NFTs and tokens, renting Energy etc. has all been made possible by the hub.

This was a project that was actually solving almost all my problems on the tron blockchain.
All i can say is keep building and wishing you all the best as we await the final results.

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and for your vote :pray:

2 Likes

You are welcome and it was an honor to be part of this. :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes