TronKong NFT - TKong Jungle World Game

Alright, that’s a good support to apenft

3 Likes

Our approach will be based on community decisions, although we have the story of our game almost completed, and we know what we want for our users.

Our friend Jimmy, after getting to know our planet and helping our TKongs with the situation on our planet, will invite us to discover what we have outside, such as missions to the Moon and Mars. In which we will need some NFT passes in addition to having our ship built to accompany it.

The tokenization of the project will be managed by DAO, even if we do an airdrop it will be supported by a vesting to all parties.

1 Like

Support for APENFT and the NFT Tron ecosystem was what made us think about offering discounts to some projects verified by them, where we can continue to include others according to this verification criterion. Maybe this way we get a little volume and movement in the NFT ecosystem.

2 Likes

sure, nice plan

let’s see how it goes

2 Likes

Nice one… thank you for updating the post. I believe it will save other readers from wondering about that.

2 Likes

To be honest, it’s warming having to learn more about how TronKong NFT is striving to balance gaming excitement with environmental awareness and education.
Education particularly is an integral part of everyday living and as such shouldn’t be under-valued.
I noticed you did mention recreation area for the community, what kind of features or activities do you envision?

1 Like

We have discussed among ourselves the option of a PlayGround section where there are different areas, where members can spend time having fun and getting to know each other. Each character will have a radius of interaction to communicate with other members around them, although we know that there will always be the stupid behavior of certain people that can sometimes be annoying, we think that when a group of two or more players feel annoyed they can create a space protected and managed by one of them where giving access to others for that leisure time is comforting.

We know this option should not be necessary, but it is an option for these situations.

1 Like

Haha :joy: I can’t be the only one that finds your response particularly funny, thanks for replying all the same, you did give me a good laugh.

2 Likes

In order to promote the community spirit, let’s spread the word about how to participate in forum trondao, it is a job that depends on ourselves to bring the tron ​​ecosystem to more people, we invite all projects to invite people to participate in Hackatron S5

2 Likes

I’d like to have had a beta or demo to play a taster rather than teasers.:joy:. but I’ll keep an eye on this project it’s interesting…:sunglasses:

We commented this on telegram with you and thanks for post it here, we are developing the game and we just are 2 devs on this project.

We built the history game, we work everyday in this project and we will release pc beta version first when all will be complete and funtional.

Our development ideas were clear, developing a 3D game with a story that we were capable of developing, it is not about creating something impossible but something within the reach of our knowledge and that is fun for everyone. We enjoy what we do and everyone will see it here.

We’ve only been creating TKong for a couple of months, and you can see that we’re on the best way possible.

1 Like

Team, wishing you all the best in the voting :fist:

2 Likes

A lot of thanks, sir.

1 Like

Thank you all for your support but we don’t really understand how to qualify in hackatron, we believe we have complied with all the rules of this.

But @admin.hackathon will have your grading system.

Thanks for all.

1 Like

Don’t forget there are still Project Engagement prize and Determination prize to win from. Keep building, I hope you get to be one of the lucky persons to win from it. Best of luck in your development career :clap:

3 Likes

keep building team, this is not the end

1 Like

Yes you did and I appreciate your replies there’s so much going on it hard to keep up…lol but I agree your project is intriguing and I’ll certainly keep an eye on it…:+1::grinning:

1 Like