TronBearyClub by NewEra labs

Project Name: TronBearyClub
Project Track: NFT
Team Name: NewEra Labs
Team Member(s): Danil Galimullin, Pavel Gusev, Gadjimurad Hazbiev, Lenar Galimullin
DevPost URL: https://devpost.com/software/tronbearyclub
Project Repo/Website: https://tronbearyclub.com

Project Goal: After the successful launch of ApeNFT, there was a need for good and high-quality projects. Our main goal is to development of NFT among the TRON community.

Project Info:

Project Details:

gif

Presentation of the TronBeary mint website:

Project Milestones:
The smart contract is already deployed on the main network. The site is up and running. You can test and mint TronBeary for yourself. Share your impressions in the comments to the post.

The main milestone, however, remains the following stages:

1. Launch site for mint
  2. Getting started with 3D NFT TronBeary after minted 25% NFT
  3. Start minting TronBeary 3D NFT
  4. Game with TronBeary. Stage preparation
  5. Game featuring TronBeary. Production
  6. Release of the TronBeary game.
38 Likes

@DANILN89N Nice artwork and concept, hope to see some more artwork and details on the linked game for this NFT :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are glad to hear it. Of course, with the support of the community, we will move on and create amazing projects.

3 Likes

Looks great, how will you continue if your collection does not sell out?

5 Likes

Oh also, donโ€™t forget to create a devpost, I think there is only 8 days left to officially enter.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We have a positive attitude and we are set to win. The win will provide us with the necessary resources to create a studio, continue to develop 3D models of the character and the game, since this 25% would have been used for this very purpose. Thanks for your question.

4 Likes

As for Devpost, we are going to do it within two days. Thank you for your concern.

4 Likes

WOW! very interesting project๐Ÿ˜ I want this bear๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes

We are grateful, thank you!

4 Likes

good and hard work! how soon will you release 3D NFT? and how can i get them?

4 Likes

Thank you! To make the situation with 3D NFT more or less clear. Our team wants to create a studio for the development of NFT projects, and funds are needed for this. 25% of NFT minted or one of the prizes will give an incentive and opportunities to develop in this direction. Therefore, we are committed to it. Everything will be announced on our social networks. As for how to get them, we cannot answer this question one hundred percent, but I can say with confidence that 2D TBC holders will have a discount for a mint, there will also be drops for users.

3 Likes

Looks great.
Waiting for the whole collection 3D!

3 Likes

We stick to the plan. Patience! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Looks cool :clap:
How long do you think will take the game development?

3 Likes

Hello. Thank you!
Regarding the timing of the development of the game, it depends on many factors. The most important thing is funding. For a complete understanding, two versions of TBC will need to be sold - 2D and 3D. According to our estimates, with a successful sale, we can start developing the game at the end of this year. Therefore, our team hopes for your support and help! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And of course the hackathon prize pool. These funds will be used to create a studio and other goals that provide comfortable and accelerated development :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sure, itโ€™s great to see projects with original creations and having plans using the funds to add value to the NFTโ€™s :+1:

4 Likes

Your feedback gives us strength and confidence!

3 Likes

Fabulous!:fire:
I think you are one of the most interesting projects.

2 Likes

By the way, you still havenโ€™t answered who this character is for? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes