TronNinjas Rebrand - Play, Stake, Earn!

Wow that’s awesome… will check them out tonight :+1::relaxed:

6 Likes

Best wishes to Ninja :ninja: Team !

4 Likes

New games are awesome! Thank you for always communicating with the community. Excited to find out what’s the secret project that’s coming!

4 Likes

Good to hear! I think P2E will help with mass adoption

5 Likes

Secret project has been announced. Search “NRG” here on tronDao (I can’t post the link).

2 Likes

If it doesn’t work you can just copy/paste it

9 Likes

Indeed … #P2E has a bright future ahead :+1:

3 Likes

Looks fantastic Tron Ninjas! I cross my fingers for another victory in the hackathon!

8 Likes

A one the best nft project in tron.
A great team working hard behind this.
Keep building & growing. :fire:

#Tron #TNT #Nft #TronStrong

7 Likes

I like what they keep building!!

It’s great that they competed again in Hackathon #2

#TronStrong :muscle:

5 Likes

Thank you all for taking an interest in TronNinjas, remember to vote for your favorite Tron projects when this starts tomorrow. I believe you can vote for up to three projects in each category and we would like you to use all your votes as there are so many great projects joining this season.

7 Likes

Indeed … this hardworking team deserves a vote :+1::innocent:

7 Likes

Good Luck All ninja team😊

4 Likes

Thank you so much. :blush:

3 Likes

Nice work! Good luck for the hackathon

5 Likes

GameFi is young still and crypto is in a dark winter right now. While many projects have been put on hold, these guys are still developing and just hired on a fulltime dev. Thats how you survive long term and beat your competition in this kind of market.

8 Likes

Thank you, and this is only the beginning. We will keep developing for years to come on Tron. This is our home…! #TronStrong

4 Likes

Indeed … TronNinja team is truly hardworking and dedicated in this space :+1::innocent:

5 Likes

Do you basically collect classic games?

1 Like

That’s one way to put it, what’s an arcade without the classics?

We also host biweekly tournaments with cash prizes, monthly high score competitions with cash prizes and we also had a big launch tournament back in November with more then $3000 in prizes sponsored by various Tron communities and more then 200 contestants competing for the first prize.

Our TronNinja NFTs and TNT token that you earn when playing our games (all our Arcade games are P2E) can be staked in our staking contract earning TNT and soon TRX. Our NFTs are also tradable on ApeNFT and our TNT token can be traded on JustMoney.

We also developed an energy service called NRG (you can find it following the link below) as we noticed an constant demand for energy from our community members. Profit from this energy service will also go back to our staking contract bringing more value to our TNT token and TronNinjas NFTs. It will also create an community fund where new and existing projects can apply for funding.

NRG forum post

7 Likes