TronNinjas Rebrand - Play, Stake, Earn!

Nice work! Good luck for the hackathon

5 Likes

GameFi is young still and crypto is in a dark winter right now. While many projects have been put on hold, these guys are still developing and just hired on a fulltime dev. Thats how you survive long term and beat your competition in this kind of market.

8 Likes

Thank you, and this is only the beginning. We will keep developing for years to come on Tron. This is our home…! #TronStrong

4 Likes

Indeed … TronNinja team is truly hardworking and dedicated in this space :+1::innocent:

5 Likes

Do you basically collect classic games?

1 Like

That’s one way to put it, what’s an arcade without the classics?

We also host biweekly tournaments with cash prizes, monthly high score competitions with cash prizes and we also had a big launch tournament back in November with more then $3000 in prizes sponsored by various Tron communities and more then 200 contestants competing for the first prize.

Our TronNinja NFTs and TNT token that you earn when playing our games (all our Arcade games are P2E) can be staked in our staking contract earning TNT and soon TRX. Our NFTs are also tradable on ApeNFT and our TNT token can be traded on JustMoney.

We also developed an energy service called NRG (you can find it following the link below) as we noticed an constant demand for energy from our community members. Profit from this energy service will also go back to our staking contract bringing more value to our TNT token and TronNinjas NFTs. It will also create an community fund where new and existing projects can apply for funding.

NRG forum post

7 Likes

This project has a lot to learn.:+1: I hope you do well this time, too! :smiley:

5 Likes

Welcome to TronNinjas.if you have any questions in here to help

4 Likes

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Is a good ecosystem , great Ninjas Nft, amazing games, defi, all in one dapp

TronNinja1611
TronNinja8459

8 Likes

I love my TRONNinjas :ninja:t2: :smiley:
Voted Day :one: itself for this awesome project :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Thank you for your vote. It really means a lot to us :pray::blush:

3 Likes

I’m certain I’ll love the troninja arcade.

4 Likes

Great entry I just voted for you.

3 Likes

Thank you for your support. Really appreciate it.

2 Likes

This is fantabulous , I really love this.

5 Likes

Voted for @TronNinjas.

Here’s why:
Classic arcade games have a certain charm. Maybe it’s nostalgia. Those early game designers didn’t have high-res textures and 3D model wiz-bangery to draw in players. They had to prioritize the development of fun gameplay mechanics. By combining this gameplay-first concept with P2E, I believe TronNinjas is giving players incentive to return to the classics while also encouraging the next generation to try them out for the first time. Even their modern originals have a classic feel.

Having multiple games in an arcade is nice because no single game will click with all people. Although I would consider all of these TN games casual, some are harder than others. This way you appeal to a wider audience. Having variety should also help mitigate burnout. A player might be in the mood for something easy going at the moment. Whereas they might prefer something that requires a little more focus and precision another time.

Overall, TronNinjas is taking modern gamefi and applying it to known, successful, oldschool gaming concepts. Neither is innovative but they will likely prove complimentary to each other. There are still some bugs here and there but I think TronNinjas has a lot of potential.

6 Likes

Amazing project!!!
Great job.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Faliton :pray::blush:

Arcade forever!:clap::grin: I like it

3 Likes

Looks like Ninja-Olympics haha

3 Likes