TronNinjas Rebrand - Play, Stake, Earn!

Voted for @TronNinjas.

Here’s why:
Classic arcade games have a certain charm. Maybe it’s nostalgia. Those early game designers didn’t have high-res textures and 3D model wiz-bangery to draw in players. They had to prioritize the development of fun gameplay mechanics. By combining this gameplay-first concept with P2E, I believe TronNinjas is giving players incentive to return to the classics while also encouraging the next generation to try them out for the first time. Even their modern originals have a classic feel.

Having multiple games in an arcade is nice because no single game will click with all people. Although I would consider all of these TN games casual, some are harder than others. This way you appeal to a wider audience. Having variety should also help mitigate burnout. A player might be in the mood for something easy going at the moment. Whereas they might prefer something that requires a little more focus and precision another time.

Overall, TronNinjas is taking modern gamefi and applying it to known, successful, oldschool gaming concepts. Neither is innovative but they will likely prove complimentary to each other. There are still some bugs here and there but I think TronNinjas has a lot of potential.

6 Likes

Amazing project!!!
Great job.

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Faliton :pray::blush:

Arcade forever!:clap::grin: I like it

3 Likes

Looks like Ninja-Olympics haha

3 Likes

Let’s go, Tron Ninjas!!! :muscle:

4 Likes

I really enjoy the classic games :smiley:

3 Likes

I support @TronNinjas that you have done a good job and I vote WARP (by USTX) because I think it is the best DeFi project! :clap:

4 Likes

Just found this from the Web3 category (Tronnrg). Really cool games. Do you plan to have more games added soon?

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your support. Means the world to us :pray::blush:

2 Likes

In this re-brand 2 new games where added. (Whak-a-mole and Basketball) We will add more in the future.
You should also check

• Staking TronNinjas NFT
  • Staking the in-game token TNT
  • LP mining
    And since you found this from our other project NRG, you must have read about the soon to come TRX rewards for staking? :fire:
4 Likes

Do a free Press Release

Publish your free Press Release articles on TronWeekly

1 Like

Keep going guys! One of the most interesting play 2 earn project on the tron blockchain :mechanical_arm:

The staking part is also a great bonus and I love to participate to the tournaments :smiley:

6 Likes

Let’s go! looks promising! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you :pray: We are planning a new tournament that will be announced soon :relaxed:

4 Likes

Looks so cool!! Keep up the fantastic work! :clap:

4 Likes

Love the progress :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Pls keep it after 11th lol :joy:

We will wait until the hackathon is over :wink:

1 Like

Good luck with your Hackathon entry…vote is locked in!

1 Like