TronNRG by TronNinjas, Power in numbers

Thank you for your support, we do not underestimate the value every Tron community member adds. Especially JTS

3 Likes

You read our minds. This is something the team are already working on. Thank you for your support.

4 Likes

Thank you for using it.

3 Likes

Welcome to hackaTRON Season 4! Great to see TRON ninjas back at it!

5 Likes

It seems fascinating. One question, can you provide details about your smart contract, how does it work?

1 Like

Thank you! We never stopped :wink:

1 Like

Hi thank you fro your interest the contract address is a the top of this post and it works by using the new stake 2.0 TVM functions. More details including smart contract audit can be found in our support sections.

2 Likes

I’m glad to know that the team has already started working/looking at this direction. I am convinced that this will have lot of positive impacts to the project, as it will improve the users experience in the platform. Welcome to the season 4 hackathon,once again, and best of luck in your submission/participation :heart_hands:

5 Likes

@TronNinjas I want to believe that you have seen this and acted on it, but if you haven’t, do review your submission to be entered properly into the HackaTRON Season 4

2 Likes

Welcome back MO and @Stian, you guys deserve a digital statue from the tron community.:joy::joy:

What really caught my eye is the NRG liquid staking. For the 2.0 a user after unstaking needs to wait for 14days to get his trx, if someone decides not to wait and use your liquid staking approach, does it attract any charges like say a penalty.

Thank you

3 Likes

The liquid stake by TronNrg team is an initiative that deserves huge commendation :clap::clap::clap: One can’t ignore the harm this 14 + 1 day unstaking period would’ve caused the investors, especially those that are still new to the network and are staking their few holdings to cover up transaction fees. In answering your question, yes the liquid staking comes with a little fee of 3% allowing NRG providers the opportunity to swap back their token to TRX instantly without having to wait for the 14 + 1 day Tron’s unstaking period

4 Likes

Another great features in the tronnrg.com platform is how easy the team has made it for the public to see how much a renter paid for renting energy in the platform and how many TRX was sent to the provider’s pool. Then the APY series. Great work team @TronNinjas. You guys really deserve a special place in the Tron community :clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

The 2% fee is not bad at all and i know the liquid staking is an initiative that really needs commendation.

But my only issue is, let say i provide 1000 NRG for energy, and i am earning 3trx daily and there is an emergency that needs me to unstake.

Now i have provided the energy for 7 days given me say 21 trx, i use the liquid staking and it seems i am losing almost all my reward i earned.

Is the 2% fee on my 1000NRG i provided for the energy, or will it be on the reward i have received during the staking period.

Thank you

2 Likes

Please read my response again, the liquid staking swap fee is 3%. Sorry for the mistake in my initial response which I have equally corrected.

And regarding your analysis, the swap fee is on every NRG you want to swap to TRX using the liquid staking. If to say you provided 1000 TRX and was earning 3 TRX per day. Then wanted to swap your NRG to TRX cause of emergency and wouldn’t want to wait for the 14 +1 unstaking period, the liquid staking will pay you 0.97 TRX for every 1 NRG you would want to swap and in this case, instead of getting 1027 TRX, with the liquid staking you will be left with 996 TRX. The rest will be the sacrifice you will have to pay. But remember if you will want to wait for the 14 +1 unstaking period, you will receive 1027 which is the sum of the TRX you provided and your total earning for that 7 days without paying any fee

6 Likes

If that is the case, then what will make someone even try to provide energy in any energy market on tron blockchain when the stake 2.0 will make the person wait for 14 days and the safer option which is the liquid staking will mean to sacrifice some of your tokens as a penalty.

There is a saying in Ashanti that “if i am going to have a circumcision and i finally have a change of mind not to do it again, does the doctor have the right to cease my boxers?”

This is really a tough nut to crack in this 2.0

1 Like

I understand your concerns here bro but you know that it’s people that are going to provide the liquidity for the liquid swap and to keep this initiative effective and running smooth, there should be a form of incentive for those providers so that they will keep providing to make fund readily available for those that will be caught up with such situation.

And again you know why the investment took a negative return is due to the fact that we assess it from a 7 day energy provider (such a short period of time and we both know that wealth can’t be accumulated overnight).

If we should extend our assessment to, let’s say 30 days, you will see that the provider will have 1057 TRX to his portfolio (after paying the liquid staking fee). Which is still a nice return in his investment

2 Likes

Is the liquid staking open for liquidity providers?? Cos i see that as also a great way to earn some trx when you provide TRX/NRG liquidity

1 Like

Currently, the team are the one providing the initial liquidity. When the market grows, it will be open for the public to join in. @TronNinjas, @Stian and @TMMS may have something more to say on this

4 Likes

Thank you for your support.

4 Likes

Hey, hope you are well, thank you for your kind words as you know we are active here hackathon or not. So, with the swap module, yes there is a fee and limited liquidity, this is purely for the convenience of our users. Often in life, we find ourselves in situations whereby you may need to remove quicker. We encourage users to wait the 14-day period however if you cannot wait then it is there for you. The liquidity is limited for now, however, we are going to expand the service to allow users themself to benefit from a small arbitrage which will increase liquidity and lower fees, allowing the community to support each other. Only use the swap if you absolutely have to. We look forward to expanding this feature soon which will ensure that you get your boxers back :wink:

9 Likes