uDawgBot Games 🎮

:paw_prints: What is uDawg_bot?

uDawg_bot is an interactive Telegram bot designed to make your group chats more fun and engaging. :tada: It offers a variety of activities, including games like rolling dice :game_die: and a dynamic Reward Points and XP system that tracks and rewards user participation. :trophy: Whether you’re looking to compete with your friends on a leaderboard, earn points for being active, or simply enjoy some casual games, uDawg_bot has something for everyone. :video_game:

:mag: How It Works

uDawg_bot operates seamlessly within Telegram. :calling: Join the UpDawg Telegram group to interact with the bot by sending commands directly in the chat. The bot responds to these commands by performing various actions, such as rolling a virtual dice :game_die: or displaying the current leaderboard :bar_chart:.

Here’s a quick overview of some of the bot’s key features:

• :video_game: Games: Play games like Rock-Paper-Scissors :fist::raised_hand::v: or roll a virtual dice :game_die: to earn points and XP. Your results contribute to your overall standing in the group.
  • :speech_balloon: Interact in Group: Gain points by sending messages in the group. Each meaningful message gives you 1 point. :medal_sports:
  • :trophy: Leaderboard: Compete with your friends to see who can earn the most points and XP. The top users on the leaderboard will be rewarded weekly powered by uDawg Community Contributors Fund. :1st_place_medal:
  • :hammer_and_wrench: Profile Management: Set your Twitter username :bird: and Tron wallet :briefcase:, and track your progress with the /myprofile command.

:rocket: Getting Started

Getting started with uDawg_bot is simple:

1. :link: Join $UDAWG Telegram Group / Add the Bot to Your Group:
  • Join the $UDAWG community on Telegram, or invite uDawg_bot to your Telegram group by searching for it and selecting “Add to Group.” You can also start a direct chat with the bot to use it.
  1. :wave: Start Interacting:
  • Once the bot is in your group, start by using the /start command to initiate interaction. The bot will greet you with a welcome message. :wave:
  1. :spiral_notepad: Explore the Commands:
  • Use commands like /roll to roll a dice :game_die: or /leaderboard to check the top users. :bar_chart:
  1. :medal_sports: Earn Points and XP:
  • The more you engage with the bot, the more points and XP you earn. Points help you climb the leaderboard, while XP contributes to your level within the bot. :chart_with_upwards_trend:
  1. :bar_chart: Track Your Progress:
  • Use the /myprofile command to view your current points, XP, and level. :clipboard:
  1. :dart: Compete and Have Fun:
  • Challenge your friends, and see who can reach the top of the leaderboard. The bot’s dynamic system rewards active participation, so the more you play, the more you win! :trophy:

:crystal_ball: Upcoming Features

The fun doesn’t stop here! Stay tuned for these exciting upcoming features:

• :briefcase: Bot User Wallet: Manage your in-bot assets with a user-friendly wallet feature.
  • :trophy: Daily Contests: Participate in daily contests to win extra points, XP, and prizes!

uDawg_bot is all about making your UpDawg Tron ecosystem experience more interactive and enjoyable. Whether you’re in it for the games :video_game:, the competition :1st_place_medal:, or just to have a good time, uDawg_bot is ready to be your group’s new favorite bot!

Join UpDawg Telegram to win some $UDAWG tokens! :paw_prints:

5 Likes

Congratulations to our 1st week’s winners :partying_face:

4 Likes

I have to get time and try this. Maybe weekends…

1 Like

I personally tested this out prior to this update and I can attest to the fact that it works just as fine. Very seamless but I always lose the Lucky 7 bout lol

2 Likes

I’m glad you have tested it out and it’s functioning smoothly for you. Probability of hitting a 7 is low, so it rewards more points. i think you will hit it once in about 50 attempts :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Weekend is for game,so I will definitely try it by weekend

1 Like

Congrats to our week 2 winners! :partying_face: Huge thanks to all you Tronix for participating :pray:

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners :trophy:
Kudos to you too

Yesterday was $dogs day and it was a big woof.

1 Like

Thank u :pray: yes, yesterday was pawsome like today and tomorrow :paw_prints:

1 Like

What’s up Tronics?
3rd week for uDawgBot leaderboard on telegram is finished. Congratulations to the winners and many thanks to all you Tonics who’ve participated till now! :pray:

I once again invite all you Tronics to interact with udawgbot on telegram and provide us with your feedback. :paw_prints:

2 Likes

Congratulations to The Dawg winners fams.

1 Like

Big congratulations to everyone that win

1 Like

Guys are winning, congratulations to you all

1 Like

Basically uDawgBot is a fun and interactive Telegram bot that makes group chats more enjoyable.
It has games and rewards, and soon, a wallet and daily contests. It’s easy to use and a great addition to any group.

My Question is

What’s next for uDawgBot, Will it add more features, get more users, or work with other Tron projects.
I want to know what’s coming thank you.