Unleash the power of language: Free professional translation services for participants in the 4th TRON hackathon - An offer from a TRON Ambassador

This proposal offers professional translation services from English to Spanish for short videos of the projects that will participate in the 4th HackaTRON, in support of the adoption and dissemination of cryptocurrencies. As a TRON ambassador, I will offer these services for free during the time of hackaTRON. Translation will include proofreading and editing to ensure quality and consistency of content. For more information, please send me an email, you can find it in my profile

8 Likes

Will sure do, thanks for supporting community projects Abraham :clap:

2 Likes

thank you very much men, always contributing with your grain of sand.

2 Likes

Thank you for supporting the Tron community

1 Like

always a pleasure, thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you for offering to provide professional translation services for the 4th HackaTRON event. Your dedication to the TRON community and commitment to quality are truly appreciated.:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Yes HE IS DOING TRUE ACT OF HUMANITY

ALL THE BEST TO @AbrahamS314

Great great :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Thanks so much

2 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: thank you very much men, let’s hope the projects will be interested

2 Likes

Hopefully the project will be interesting

1 Like

This will be lovely for our spanish brothers ans sisters here. I pray you get the strength needed to embark on this, u r really a strong pillar in tron community. Keep it up @AbrahamS314

2 Likes

por aqui, aportando otra traduccion a un participante de este 4to hackatron en curso

¿Tienes lo que se necesita para reclamar el trono de la galaxia?

Únete a General Marcus Maverick Storm en la versión pre-alpha del juego de estrategia más nuevo, Galaxy Throne

2 Likes

Great job done, keep it up

1 Like