VIBE by Team 3Devs - Earn TRX & NFTs with Every Answer! Vibe with Web3

Project Name: VIBE

Project Track: Artistry

Team Name: 3Devs

Team Member(s): @rizwan.tron @adilhusain

DevPost Project Link: https://devpost.com/software/vibe-c9ojq7

Project Goal:
The goal of the VIBE project is to transform traditional quiz platforms by offering a more rewarding and engaging experience for participants. Unlike existing platforms, VIBE introduces Web3 features that incentivize users through token rewards and unique NFTs, making each quiz a valuable experience. The platform aims to gamify learning and quiz-taking, creating an environment where participants not only test their knowledge but also earn rewards. VIBE seeks to create a fun, transparent, and innovative quiz platform that combines education, entertainment, and digital ownership.

Project Value:

• Incentives for Participants: VIBE offers token rewards and unique NFTs, providing real value to participants that traditional quiz platforms lack.
  • AI Powered Quiz Creation: Hassle-free quiz creation with PDF, Prompt or Links powered by AI. Create quiz within seconds.
  • Economic Transparency: The use of blockchain technology ensures full visibility of token distributions, fees, and rewards, fostering trust among users.
  • Crypto Payment Options: VIBE facilitates crypto payments, making it accessible to a global audience and eliminating reliance on traditional payment methods.
  • Ownership through NFTs: Participants receive verifiable, Soulbound NFTs, creating long-term engagement and a sense of ownership over their achievements.
  • Decentralization: By operating on a decentralized platform, VIBE minimizes intermediaries, enhancing user control and experience.
  • Positioning for Growth: VIBE capitalizes on the expanding Web3 landscape, aiming to capture a significant share of the digital education market by addressing the shortcomings of traditional platforms.
  • Enhanced User Experience: VIBE transforms quiz-taking into a rewarding, engaging, and memorable experience, aligning with the evolving expectations of users in the digital space.

Project Info: Pitch Deck (TBA)

Project Website: https://vibe-rho.vercel.app/

Project Test Instructions:

For Quiz Creators

1. Connect TronLink with the dApp

2. Change Network to Nile

3. Create a Quiz
    Quiz Creation

• Generate a quiz from a PDF or Prompt or Youtube Video. Creation powered by GenAI
    • Enter the details of the quiz like creator name, expiry date, number of questions, reward per correct answer, and number of expected participants.
    • Deposit the calculated budget in TRX to the smart contract.
    • Confirm and Create the quiz.
    • Invite the participants with QR or PIN or Link to join the quiz

After Quiz Ends

• See the leaderboard and analyze the engagement
    • Distribute rewards

For Quiz Participants

1. Connect TronLink with dApp
  2. Join the Quiz using QR, PIN or Link
  3. Enter Your Name
  4. Participate and answer the questions.
  5. Claim your reward and mint your participation NFT.

Project Details:

Smart Contract links: Smart Contract Link

Project Milestones:

[Milestone 1 → During Hackathon] → Under Progress

• Work on POC
  • Create and Deploy Smart Contracts
  • Build an MVP with core functionalities
    • Quiz Creation with PDF and Prompt
    • Quiz participation
    • Reward TRX to participants
  • Deploy the project on Testnet

[Milestone 2] → Upcoming

• Quiz creation with links to videos, websites and resources
  • Make the product mobile-responsive
  • Integrate SoulBound NFTs
  • Deploy project to Mainnet
  • Social Login

[Milestone 3] → Upcoming

• Telegram Mini App
  • Native Token Launch
  • Deploy project to Mainnet
9 Likes
  1. How do the Web3 features integrated into the VIBE project enhance user engagement compared to traditional quiz platforms?

2. What specific types of token rewards and NFTs will VIBE offer to incentivize quiz participants?

3. In what ways does the gamification of quizzes impact the learning outcomes for participants on the VIBE platform?

4. How does VIBE plan to ensure the security and value of the tokens and NFTs distributed to users?

5. What feedback mechanisms will VIBE implement to continuously improve the quiz-taking experience based on user interactions?

3 Likes

Welcome to session 7 of hackathon
After reading your project am so impressed by your VIBE project concept and its potential to revolutionize the quiz-taking experience, above all what amazed me more is the integration of Web3 elements, such as token rewards and NFTs, offers a unique value proposition that could significantly enhance user engagement and participation.
I will say kudos to you but same time I have few questions regarding ur project that needs ur clarity.

• What steps have you put in place to attract and also retain large users base given the competitive nature of quiz.

• In ensuring the long term sustainability of the token economy and rewards system what measures have you put in place.

In general I truly believe that VIBE has the potential in becoming a leading platform in the web3 education space.

Welcome to the Hackathon of season 7, I will like to know how are you going to be handling the technical challenges, thank you

Welcome to Hackathon Season 7, after a careful read I see this aims to innovate the traditional quiz platform landscape by incorporating Web3 technologies, gamifying the learning experience, and providing tangible rewards to participants.
How robust is the AI technology being used for quiz creation? Will it provide enough quality to ensure engaging quizzes?

1 Like

Welcome to Grand hackathon S7
How do your platform generate funds to reward quiz winner’s and those that engage with your platform
Secondly if I want to participate in the quiz do I need to register or sign up with any fees?

1 Like

Welcome to S7,
What specific types of token rewards and NFTs will VIBE offer to incentivize quiz participants?

Welcome to hackaTron S7. It’s impressive to see a project that transform the traditional quiz platforms through integration of web3 technologies. By offering NFT rewards, I would like to know how users can utilise these NFTs and what value they can get from it apart from serving as sense of ownership over their achievement?

Welcome to hackathon S7, Sir what will happen if the numbers of participants in the quiz join is greater than the calculation for the trx deposit for the quiz.
And sir what will be your gain in this project, will participate pay some trx or fees?

First of all I would like to apologise for replying late as we were working to complete the project on time and also had exams to deal with.

Now the questions are very interesting I will try my best to answer these questions.

1. Now in Kahoot someone participates but in the end, that person will not get anything. Not even something to remember that he participated in some Quiz. So quiz data and participant data will be on-chain. That can be used by quiz creators to harness analytics on that in future and near-time.

2. So VIBE gives them a chance to earn TRX for every right answer they give and also a Soulbound NFT of that particular quiz.

3. Conferences and workshops end without knowing how much the participants learnt about the topic, so in the end if the create a Quiz on VIBE and let the people participate so they know how impactful the event was. Even participants will get know how much they learnt.

4. Right now the participants will be getting TRX as a reward, so it already has everything

5. So we have to plan that, thanks for mentioning this.

I think I have answered to best of my knowledge, please feel free to reach out if you have any doubt.

1 Like

First of all I would like to apologise for replying late as we were working to complete the project on time and also had exams to deal with.

1. We will firstly start with crypto people through events, conferences and workshops that happen frequently around crypto and blockchain. With this we ensure that we a user base who knows how the things on our platform works. Then move to other people after taking feedback from the current user base, to improve simplicity and ease of use.

2. Right now the reward token is TRX, so its like earn TRX with every right answer.

I think i have answered your questions to best of my knowledge. If you have any further question please free to reach out.

Dear @rizwan.tron
I read this project its good but I have a question in my mind :exploding_head: about this paragraph please reply to me … the question is this … How does VIBE plan to balance the educational aspects of quizzes with the gaming elements and reward systems to ensure that participants remain engaged while still learning effectively?

We have some technical challenges but our MVP is ready to be used.

Problems.

1. Scalability
  2. Gas Fees ( I am afraid of it)
  3. Ease of use by normies.

Right now we are using API of ChatGPT and Gemini for quiz generation and we have fine tuned the sub-prompts in such a way that it creates quiz that will very relevant to and engaging to concepts. Like a quiz from a pdf or pitch deck or presentation from your workshop or event anything.
We are planing to fine tune more and allow creators to freely choose parameters to design quiz according to his audience.

Good questions,

1. We take a budget from quiz creator and and distribute it among the participant of that quiz and take some percentage of budget as platform fees.
  2. No participants don’t need to pay any fees.

Mostly our platform will be used IRL venues of events, workshops, conferences, hackathons, and classes, so creators know who their participants are.

1 Like

First of all I would like to apologize for replying late as we were working to complete the project on time and also had exams to deal with.

So TRX will be used for rewarding users and Soulbound NFTs

The soulbound NFT as you said will be used as ownership and achievement. Further can be used for their participation in other quizzes (marking them as genuine user) and also as a reputation. Access the token gated content of quiz creators.

So the number of participants will be entered by the quiz creator as the the platform will be used mostly IRL events. So the no more participants will be accepted than the mentioned.

We will take some percentage of total budget as platform fee from the quiz creator.

So thank you for your question,

The aspect of learning depends on the topic and quiz creator. So considering that the platform will be mostly used IRL events like conferences, workshops, classes, hackathons and etc at the that moment the quiz creator will be creating the quiz based on the knowledge he shared using pdfs and test the knowledge of the participants about the content shared.

1 Like

Dear @rizwan.tron
thanks for replying with a detailed …