VocalizeMe by Team Vocal - Where AI Gets a Friendly Face and You Get a Voice!

This particular sample photo of yours was the one I was referencing

Line Hammett, affiliated to tronbies, also got a project submission in hackathon season 5 I think. Profile link: https://x.com/LineHammett92?t=ymJKzUpe3AzU3q6hGkapsA&s=09

4 Likes

I must say, you are doing a great job.
I will like to take this opportunity to welcome you once again to season 5.

After visiting your site and watching the video there i can say its quite impressive.

I just want to know if there will be a point in the future where there can atleast be bodily actions of the avatar. It seems only the mouth moves but rest of the body is rigidly inflexible. Especially from the neck downwards.

1 Like

Your demo looks so cool
 the avatars are very modern and realistic, it was fun to see them animated.

Wish you all the best for the hackathon!

1 Like

Ahh
 yess she does have a resemblance :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you @Nana66419 ! That is good to hear. :slight_smile:

Currently we’re using an API for animating the faces. But in the future we can have our own code base that does this. In that case, a full body movement can definitely be incorporated.

That would add so much more meaning to the interaction with Avatars

1 Like

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it!

I was reviewing the Artistry track and this project looks promising. Creating digital artist economy is great aspect and the owners will have chance to generate passive income. Hope it gets big enough so everyone can use it without any hassle.

2 Likes

Thank you @akash ! Empowering digital artists to own their art is our aim.

Glad you liked our project :smiley:

The idea is looking interesting

1 Like

Hey team VocalizeMe, it’s great to have you in this season’s hackathon. I will like to know how the integration of NFT Avatars into ChatGPT will humanize AI integration and enhance communication clarity.

Will be expecting to hear from you ASAP.

1 Like

Interesting project. Integrating NFTs with AI chatbots adds an edge to the world of NFTs. This is the new era of NFTs.

1 Like

That will be very great, let say i have my own company, will there also be a time that i can reconstruct my face and use myself as an avatar when maybe i am dealing with clients

1 Like

In fact, your project also suits the AI category very well. Can I learn about your motivation to move forward with Artistry? By the way, it was a high-quality work, Wishing you lots of luck!

1 Like

Thank you! Please feel free to try our platform

Thank you for the welcome and thank you for this question.

Adding NFT avatars to ChatGPT is like giving your virtual assistant a friendly face! These avatars can smile, nod, and even talk, just like a real person. So, when you chat with ChatGPT, it feels like you’re having a conversation with a friendly animated character. This makes everything clearer and more fun! It’s like talking to a friend, but this friend is super smart and always ready to help! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you very much. !! :slight_smile:

Absolutely! With VocalizeMe, you’ll have the option to create a customized avatar that resembles you. This means you can use your own face as an avatar when interacting with clients. It adds a personal touch to your interactions, making them more engaging and memorable. So, if you want to represent yourself in virtual meetings or customer interactions, you can do so by minting your own avatar as an NFT on our platform.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words and for recognizing the unique focus of our platform! We’re really excited about the potential of avatars to bring a more personal touch to AI interactions. Our platform doesn’t delve into AI functionalities, we’re all about empowering artists to create avatars that add that special human touch. Thus, this project is suited for Artistry track rather than AI track.

Your encouragement gives us even more motivation to keep pushing forward on this creative adventure! Thanks again for your support! :blush::rocket:

1 Like

That’s a great idea. Who says technology can’t be entertaining, if I can have conversation with animated character in a fun-filled way :smile:

Wishing you the best :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok, thank you for providing a satisfactory explanation, all the best in advance :jigsaw:

1 Like