Voting and Judging period has ended, what's next

Good morning tronics

Finally, voting and judging is over.

It was a great one. Late rush, suspected votes, etc were expected. It’s not only in this Hackatron even in our normal daily lives we love doing things at late hours.

All you have to do is to write to the admin or tag them and allow them to do their job.

Voting is over but not final until the results are in.

I know checks are being done and the team will do a great job. Let me take this opportunity to congratulate some of the top 5 projects in each track based on the current voting results. Remember this is not final until results are in. Thank you

@turuglobal @JustMoney #Wulfpack (@Chevkev @Deba215) @TronPower @TronNinjas #CarboEx (@victorious @im_31) @CyptoDo and all Congrats

Now is time for projects to concentrate on milestone, getting their project on Mainnet. You have now to 31st May. Inspection will be done on the 1st Of June. I am wishing you all the best.

To the community, you have done a great job. Not all have the time some of us have but anytime they are here, we feel their presence. Thank you for being part of us. Just to mention few @antonio @Nweke-nature1.com @Gordian @Nana66419 @Youngyuppie @HODL @kaarasamuel9 @Darkness @manfred_jr and all. We have no where to go. The experience ones within us, please do well to share with us. Let’s learn and have fun together on this forum.

Lastly, big thanks to the admins who are always with us… @StevenTRON @WindsOfChange92 @admin.hackathon @TronLive @HunterTRON @EMerchant Keep working hard.

Stay blessed and have a wonderful week.

15 Likes

Thank you bro, kudos to you as well for a great job in the forum, wishing you all the best :pray:

2 Likes

Gracias por tus palabras, tu también has realizado y estás realizando una gran labor.

3 Likes

Thank you Bro for your kind word
All the best to everyone
As we await the final result in good faith.

2 Likes

Thanks for the shout-out, I get excited seeing CryptoDo, TronPower, CarboEx and the likes get a mention as these are projects I interacted with and was fascinated about during submission stage. Following keenly to see how every one of these projects advances after winners declaration.

4 Likes

Thanks for the support, buddy!

2 Likes

It has been fun all this while and I feel happy to be part of this forum …

2 Likes

Certainly it’s not final, the votes are now going to be scrutinized to eliminate those who were not qualified to vote but did so.

2 Likes

You are all welcome @Nwekenature1 @antonio @Gordian @manfred_jr
I appreciate

3 Likes

Now the actual work begin. i wish everyone well and as we wait for the final official results, lets make the forum active.

2 Likes

Ahora sigue más emoción, le toca a la comunidad crear nuevos retos.

2 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout THE PRINCE
I’m so happy seeing projects with good community participation winning the community round.
This shows their hardwork was not in vain and other projects will learn from that next season. Community FIRST🙌🏽

3 Likes

It has been a very wonderful experience sharing views with everyone in the community. Now the HackaTRON is at the final stage, I wish we could still exchange ideas in this forum and keep it as engaging as possible.

3 Likes

Yes we will
Together we can bro

3 Likes

A big thank you as well to @Prince-Onscolo for all the work you do on the TRON forum and keeping Tronics up to date! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you bro
I appreciate your support always :pray:
We have to make the forum stay alive
Let’s do this :facepunch:t4::facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Kudos indeed to all the awesome people out there :dizzy::blush:

2 Likes

It was a nice experience, enjoyed it all through and waiting for final result

2 Likes

Congratulations :clap::clap::clap: to all projects that have made the journey to this stage so far.
Congratulations :clap::clap::clap: also to Team Hackathon

2 Likes