Voting process too difficult

I can see where you’re coming from but it’s a great defense to Spamming & parties with bad intentions. There’s a pro to it though, it gives you the opportunity to get up to date with all the activity on Tron & gives you an inside access to the raw community/user base of Tron Network. Let’s roll with the punches and overcome these minimum Barriers .

11 Likes

9 more days to go, plenty of time to engage and get on Level 1

7 Likes

Mine just took me two days and I was granted Trust level 1 it’s all about putting more effort s

8 Likes

Same thing here too
It’s kinda tiring

4 Likes

4 days reading amb commenting posts, and nothing… it’s difficult.

3 Likes

Its kinna dificult but now after some time i found ir easy

2 Likes

It updats every 2 hours. I also think the process to vote is rough.

1 Like

I see you got your Basic badge after only 1 hour of read time.

3 Likes

Considering it will take you longer than 1 hour to even read all the projects submitted, it is quite fair.

1 Like

but its only badges. What about basic Trust Level 1? :eyes:

The Basic badge reflects trust level 1 has been earned.

4 Likes

will see
for now, I spend an 1hour + and couldn’t vote

1 Like

There is also a trust level above basic called member and one above that for VIPs.

1 Like

Thx for the info, will keep on going. Onwards to lvl1

Yes, yesterday after this post, I got the badge

1 Like

As is often the case, there needs to be some protection against bots. This unfortunately leads to an effort for real users to confirm that they really are.

2 Likes

What if a project called someone to vote, that person is gonna suffer here.

1 Like

I agree with Toby, and for those of us that are really busy, taking hours out of our day to spend perusing the site and making comments, is a bit taxing. I agree that we need to get to know some of our Tronites, but I personally am ending a long 12 hour day.
There ought to at least be some directions on how to move up or get qualified to post and vote. Maybe there is, and I just don’t know about it. Anyone?

1 Like

Exactly. This is it. It is way to reduce spamming

Do you think 1 hour of reading time is too much to accurately vote for 80 projects?

1 Hour of being engaged in discussions, viewing Hackathon businesses and different topics, considering investments is nothing. Usually, an In Real Life event would take 3 days.

I’m stating 1 hr because others in this topic have achieved their trust level 1 in 1 hr.

I honestly think 1 hour is too little in order to accurately vote but it is what it is.

3 Likes