We have to be extra careful out there

I remember telling you about links to mint NFTs that will eventually drain your wallet and my friend in Qatar was a victim of that.

Why would i mint a free NFT with my main wallet, there is no free lunch :stuffed_flatbread:

1 Like

Some people like free things too much, if its free then use a new wallet for that. Its as simple as that

1 Like

yeah that’s it, use a different wallet for that…I agree with that.

1 Like

Sure, it’s true :100::white_check_mark: you made a very big point, this is how it’s been done but most people are ignorant of that

No acepto nunca airdrop gratis, por experiencia, en un mismo juego que ofrecia airdrop en el cual tenía invertido 4000$ acabé perdiendo casi todo lo que tenia en la billetera + de 6000$.
Eso que era reticente a los airdrops pero me inspiró confianza que se trataba del juego que invertía, no se trata de inexperiencia, ni avaricia, sólo que siempre hay alguien esperando el momento y tienen más tiempo que nosotros.

3 Likes

sure sure, the last time I got scammed it was in a process of helping someone. A guy I have been chatting with asked me to review his project (game) for him not knowing the app so a malicious one.

1 Like

I even installed it on my PC but still my trust wallet was hacked, did not connect it to my wallet

1 Like

You can imagine, the level of trust, that later turned into scam pathway.
I believe you learnt the hard way

1 Like

Very very hard way :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Yeah and it was a great lesson. I didn’t follow money just helping

3 Likes

Hahah
I understand was so hard for you

From helping to been
A scam victims.

We have to be more careful
And SAFU

1 Like

Big shoutout to @Prince-Onscolo for advocating online safety and warning against the dangers of clicking on unknown links. We need more voices like yours to help protect people in the digital world. :clap:t3:

2 Likes

You’re absolutely correct bro

1 Like

I have been a victim before and I know how it feels especially guys like us. Our life savings lol

2 Likes

Oh yeah that’s why I post more on security tips. I will start again. It seems day in and day out they learn new tactical to scam people

2 Likes

Keep spreading awareness bro

3 Likes

This scam part in CRYPTO seem to be
Getting advancement and more trickish
As the CRYPTO, Web 3,nfts ecosyetm Also advance.

Now more awareness is needed

2 Likes

It won’t stop today nor tomorrow
I ignore most dms especially on twitter because of these but sometimes it is a genuine offer I am receiving. Hmmm

2 Likes

They are destroying everything

1 Like

SCAMMING and HACKING NEVER STARTED TODAY OR THE LAS DECADE.

IT HAS BEEN IN EXISTENCE BEFORE BLOCKCHAIN.

SO HACKING AND SCAMMING WILL NOT STOP EVEN IF CRYPTO IS TO BE REGULATED

3 Likes

Exactly brother
We will up our game and create awareness always

2 Likes