Website not functional.

I was able to access the site without any issues. Maybe it’s from your browser

Works fine for me too

1 Like

@Prince-Onscolo

It working bit okay
 ran into

using desktop and I just opened it

I think I have find out the challenges you’re facing. Apart from set up your wallet, buy your collection, Add your NFT, and Sell your NFT tabs, you should be able to access other features of the platform. I hope @Kojopapo will be able to address this ASAP

3 Likes

@Youngyuppie
I will have to try again.
I believe their website still under development

1 Like

@Youngyuppie i run into some error when mint on test the transaction run on the wallet but, give error on the on the web. I can try to create on with a different network, probably polygon because it works the same BTTC

5 Likes

Yes, it is otherwise i can run a test using a different network, then jus turn this in to a multi chain project
@Gordian

I need to fix the mobile site, didn’t pay attention to it

@Gordian

@Youngyuppie brave seems to give some loading errors

1 Like

Alright, Buddy,
Maybe brave Browser added to the slow rate

I trust you can fix the mobile version
All the best buddy

2 Likes

A DAO is intriguing to me and creating room for community participation is a step in the right direction. But;

How does the integration of the native utility token (W3S) as a payment method contribute to incentivizing user engagement and enhancing the overall utility of the Web3Space platform?

1 Like

@manfred_jr , lets you want a nft minted on the platform, the artist uses W3S instead of wbtt or usdd.
Engagement is based on user functions or a services that would be offered and marketing.

Thanks for clarifying, from your response I can deduce that;

By allowing artists to use W3S instead of WBTT or USDD for minting, the platform encourages the adoption and circulation of its native token, leading to increased demand and potential value appreciation. But,

How will the platform ensure a balance between the use of W3S for minting NFTs and other token-related functions within the ecosystem to maintain its utility and value?

And secondly;
Could you explain the step-by-step process for artists to mint NFTs using W3S, including any verification or curation measures in place to maintain the platform’s quality standards?

2 Likes

@manfred_jr honestly the platform can’t unless through platform selected artist’s, honestly its like saying we have a guarantee that people will use bittorrent blockchain, but we don’t.

Besides the gas fees W3S will work like any other cryptocurrency, with not being looked as a security token, an artist that mints will have a choice between the selected tokens on which he/she will chooses for payment :thinking:, the clarity of it gaining value for investors and hodlers is backs.

1 Like

Thanks for responding in such a short notice, that’s really significant of the fact that the project takes community feedback to heart and encourages active users participation. From your response, the comparison to the guarantee of people using BitTorrent blockchain raises concerns about the platform’s ability to attract users to adopt W3S for minting NFTs and that brings me to just two questions;

How does the platform plan to address the challenge of organic adoption of W3S for NFT minting beyond relying on platform-selected artists? What strategies are in place to encourage a broader community of artists to use W3S?

Can you provide more information about the specific features and utility of W3S that differentiate it from other cryptocurrencies, highlighting its unique value proposition to artists and users?

3 Likes

For now it wont be the 1st priority, to use W3S for minting as getting people to use the platform is the priority, for a trail run creating partnership with artists hopefully local 1st, to add their content that is limited on the platform so their followers can purchase so they wish.

For now everything will happen based on the platform, creating a platform that makes it easy to use the W3S token, but for now its jus the basics, getting people to use the platform is the main goal for now

Everything will be out in the open with any development with the token and the platform,

Sorry for the late reply, hectic weekend.

@manfred_jr

1 Like

Thank you for the additional information and clarification about the priorities and goals of the Web3Space platform. It’s understandable that getting people to use the platform is the main focus at this stage, and using W3S for minting NFTs might not be the immediate priority. But I still have a couple more questions bordering on your above response;

What strategies does the platform plan to implement to attract and retain artists for the trial run? How will the platform engage with local artists and incentivize them to add their limited content to the platform?

Can you share more about the specific features and functionalities that will be available on the platform during this initial phase? What are the main aspects of the platform that will be highlighted to encourage user engagement?

And, hope you had an amazing weekend?
Breaks are essential and are the steam used to power up the body system, wishing you a great week ahead.

2 Likes

@manfred_jr

So the token, will be for operation costs

And yes that will mean that it will be sold from time to time,

Why would anyone invest in such?
Why doesn’t the platform fees be used for operation costs? In a short term using the token to pay for a 5 year upfront for operation and leaving only small costs for capacity upgrades is simple and smart way for a long term.
The platform fees will be used to back the token from liquidation, on a monthly or yearly basis,
The token is there to provide the platform with a “savings process” that will allow us to mining liquidation, through buy backs and liquidation pool providing,
Is the token made for people to buy and sell as they wish to make profit from time to time yes can the,
By create a stake mechanism on or in a different website, that would feature in a DAO,
STAKE,
PARTNERSHIP WITH PLATFORMS THAT OFFER LOANS, using the token.
BUY BACKS,

The alot that can be done with it, getting online stores to accept it has payments but that far reaching in South Africa as people are mainly into cash, which it might have a disadvantage unless one creates a marketing plan that involves upcoming artist, clothing brands.

The are alot I could use the token for, by also creating event access nfts that can be used across other blockchains specific to the event,

In a long term scenario, the token is a way for the platform to have a liquidation pool, and not create a centralized bank account, any individual who uses it should come in to term with the term that will apply, without think of a quick get rich scheme. So any additional mechanism will be jus to serve the holder that’s why a DAO should be the 1st priority so anyone can share their thoughts on what can be done, as we’d all have different opinions on it .

2 Likes