What hackathon projects are you guys voting for that we should check out and why?

This is great,though everyone is entitled to their opinion but the valuethe projects add are very important :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I love your views especially on blockshop and SDK. I actually watched blockshop’s video on YouTube and i think the guy the decided to work on NFT since it is the current crypto trending. I love NFTs.I am not a fan of Games.
So if i should be opportuned to vote, i’l go for blockshop and for the fact that he is Solo, so as to encourage him more.

5 Likes

Lots of projects not popular has a great potential

3 Likes

I totally agree
Kudos to eligible projects

1 Like

Thank you so much for this break down. Great work done

2 Likes

I found this gamified learning platform (called Journey) that was very different from most projects I’ve seen on the forum. They’re trying to onboard more people into TRON with learning rewards from protocols. Really liked their demo and UI. You should check it out.

2 Likes

Everything listed hear is good…some are better then some tho

1 Like

@kaiii Gotta check out rubic , appreciate it. Are they creating an oracle network/protocol for TRON? I think Interpool said that due to lack of Chainlink support on TRON it was difficult for them currently to go to TRON.

@0xtimbo , Will check it out. Thanks! Do they do dev badges aswell?

I found Mobula from their bot doing work in a TG group💪

1 Like

Palm NFT bro is good too

1 Like

Very really helpful

Which are you voting for though?

1 Like

It’s so cool to see so much project who could change TRON ecosystem!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words mate! It is great to see passionate builders like you arriving to TRON/BTTC :slight_smile:

3 Likes

much love, more wins :heart_eyes: :clap:

2 Likes

Wow that just opened my eyes

2 Likes

I don’t know about your idea but Palm T NFT is actually a great project that helps lots of villages in Africa.

3 Likes

I think you should partner with Palm T NFT

1 Like

I think interpool would be the best though as a lot of people are into betting

2 Likes

What exactly are they doing?

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @cctechmx ! I am working day and night on fulfilling my vision. We are both champs :boxing_glove:

1 Like