What to know about holding your crypto in wallet pt 2

You are your own bank and manager of your funds in crypto.

Again, avoid connecting your wallet to phishing sites.

Avoid hunting airdrops with the wallet you have your crypto. (Scammers use fake airdrops to get access to your wallet after connecting it to their site)

If you are using mobile apps wallet and extensions, avoid downloading games and apps which are not verified by google playstore or AppStore.

With this, I have been scammed before. I downloaded a game through a site given to me on twitter and even 5 mins, my wallet was wiped.

Stay safe. This space is full of scammers but if you are able to avoid these things, you will love it.

23 Likes

Hmmmmm.
Thanks for this valuable information.
Me that use to download anything game and I’m actually loosing but not mind to stop. I will try to be putting a stop to it from now on

8 Likes

Okay. It’s a nice one

Good project surely :sparkles::raised_hands:

1 Like

Stay safe bro
People are doing anything to scam people

5 Likes

Cool project. Like it !

True bro
Stay safe :+1:t2:

1 Like

This is very educating thanks for creating time for this

2 Likes

You are most welcome bro
Stay safe

Thanks for the knowledgeable fact you drop but how can we differentiate between a real project and a phishing site

3 Likes

I usually access sites from projects twitter accounts. You need to be extra careful.
At first I thought only unsecured sites were phishing sites eg: sites with http without s (https) but now some with s are still fake

And as for real projects, it is not easy but always check roadmap and people behind

3 Likes

One thing I get to notice about this phishing sites are their Twitter and telegram keeps getting stronger daily

1 Like

Yea very informative bro but those sites tend to gain more writers than the normal project

2 Likes

True bro, they have multi accounts to shill 24/7

1 Like

They are the same people with multi accounts immediately you fall victim they will block you

3 Likes

This is great
So good to learn from this

1 Like

This is so great to avoid ones wallet been drained by scammers

2 Likes

I’m out of like I wish I could like this
I just learnt something

1 Like

By doing your own research, checking them on All social media especially Twitter

1 Like