Whats the future for TRON blockchain?

Tron is successful blockchain yet many people dont believe in tron price or its growth.
Recently tron created hype in NFTs, Gamefi, Defi and many projects are very successful also.
So what does the future holds for tron as a blockchain and as a crypto token??

72 Likes

TRON could be THE solution for all activities that needs secure high speed transactions!
As a true decentralized blockchain it should be indepedent from the regular influeces in the fiat world. Still there is a way to go.

21 Likes

TRON is a rock solid blockchain, it will be here for a looong time :wink:

9 Likes

It’s the only zero fee blockchain. Other can have low fees, but only Tron can go to ZERO

15 Likes

That’s a fact, this alone should bring more adoption

7 Likes

Well it’s really not that simple. One could say that getting energy is like staking and if you stake Solana or Avalanche you basically can make your transaction free as well. Tron is easy to build on and I think that’s the one main thing to get out to the dev community.

10 Likes

I think TRON should improve presence more outside Asia. Once the world will be aware of its key features, will be flooded by tons of projects

11 Likes

:smiley: Tron is the best blockchain

8 Likes

Hopefully this Hackathon gets the momentum going

7 Likes

Yes thats correct, it is the fastest and secure blockchain​:rocket::rocket:
Many paths to create in future​:star_struck::star_struck:
Future is very bright for TRON

7 Likes

Yeah correct…it should focus more outside asian exchanges and peeps

5 Likes

Yes its one of the best thing happening on tron right now
Hoping for a bright future ahead​:rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

Tron is powerful and fast blockchain.

5 Likes

I think Tron has a long way to go. if they update their English docs and make some good endpoints for working with NFTs it could grow so fast.

10 Likes

Tron blockchain is practically the only one with Zero fees. Yet many people hate on it. With time, my hope is that many would see the benefits of it.

6 Likes

I am sure they are working with Apenft marketplace for NFTs
Moreover i know couple of great marketplace for nfts on tron like @kraftly and #uswap
Sure it will improve in future​:star_struck::star_struck:

5 Likes

I love the part that its practically free​:heart::heart:
Some maxists are alwasy against it, but nonetheless tron will surely fly high in future​:star_struck::star_struck::rocket::rocket:

10 Likes

Hope for a shiny and bright future, next to “the bi ones”. Many of us has invested time and money on this BC

5 Likes

Hopefully this Hackathon gets the momentum going

4 Likes

Get Free NFT Tron Car for the Tron Town Metaverse , We support our early supporters , please vote here

7 Likes