Who do you recommend to vote for Tron SR?

Hello Tronics :wave: I’m new to Tron and I would love to hear from community who they suggest to vote for Tron SR ? Thank you very much for your help :pray:

23 Likes

at Anita i would recommend you vote for Prospective llc TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器
we are the same team building, its in your best interest to vote for them!!! :wink:
PROS NFT | M-NFT A New Meaning To (MODIFY)

9 Likes

Considering the risk rate of Web3. I will go with EAGLE EYE. I think it is an interesting project

7 Likes

@TuruGlobal is who i vote for on SR and you should check out perks for voting for them. Great roadmap also

10 Likes

I do agree with this

4 Likes

Have you had a look at DIGITALMART and Dbanta, there are great projects

4 Likes

It really depends.
If you are looking for the highest APY you should check on tokengoodies.com or tron-radar.de.

Otherwise check which one of the SR makes the most for the Community.

I personally would vote for Turu if it was for longterm.
Not because I am part of Turu, but because turu is a team of well known tron OGs, most since 2017/18 active in tron.
Despite that the Community is amazing and Turu does really a good job in building great things on tron.

Also voting for Turu gives you elss rewards because they are not in top 27 and therefore SRC (c stands for candidate) but you get Turu airdroped if you vote longterm which makes it the best paying SR if you were to sell the received turu on justmoney.exchange DEX.

If you want to know more Check my video on YouTube.
Two parts about Turu in general.

Part1

Part2

Let me know if you have further questions about turu or tron in general :+1:

14 Likes

Super! That is great info! Thanks for the support!

6 Likes

Someone should tell me too, what to vote, I am new and hoping to help make Tron ecosystem better, through my contributions

5 Likes

Wow these is such a great project

6 Likes

I have to say I agree with you here!

5 Likes

I attest to this with you

2 Likes

9 Likes

Kinda confusing to pick best from these awesome projects haha

4 Likes

W10 is Dbanta on web3
D11 is digital Mart in defi

2 Likes

Agree … I split my vote between Turu and Poloniex :blush:

4 Likes

Vote Digimart for Defi

4 Likes

For the people not understanding the question. They are asking about the governance vote for the TRON Blockchain and not the Hackathon Vote!

So no need to say vote for my [Insert Hackathon Project Here]

I personally vote for either the highest APY or TURU Global SR partner node because of the benefits.

We definitely need more SRs who are building in the community.

5 Likes

I vote for TuruGlobal_SR @TuruGlobal cause:

1. Community SR: they are tronics and therefore encounter the same situations as we do
  2. Accessible: you can reach them easily
  3. Freebies: you don’t only get trx but also $turu and $bbt. Holding $turu will bring you $usdt once a month.
  4. Community project: they build on Tron so they bring value to Tron ecosystem

Beside that they have a charity program (Turu Angels) which is pretty cool.

7 Likes

Dude it’s very good to be motivated like you are. I’m sure you will be successful if you have the same energy for building products than you have here to promote your project.
But the topic here is about Super Representatives :sweat_smile: You are not the only one, I see a lot of spams for the hackathon community vote but you have written 4 posts about it here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes