Why do we see a lot of people holding $usdt on tron but projects on #Tron have a few users

But Tron deserves more attention

1 Like

Yes Tron deserve more traction.

But currently
Tron is making moves to legal tender in few country.

Lot of people use USDT on Tron to move funds from a cex to an other or to make payments cause it’s fast (instant) and cheap (often $1 on cex but recently some cex started to raise that price). Those are not really blockchain users but traders.
Maybe crypto is still so early that the majority has no idea how to use the chain. But little by little it’s changing.

2 Likes

Tron is very fast, transfer USDT on Ethereum and u will understand it perfectly.

Experience they say is always the best teacher.

1 Like

Thanks to the community, all these increments have come back to normal.

Projects too must start pushing.
How many of projects on tron can be found on binance. All these require huge capital

I’ve been saying that many times in the past but Tron needs more dapps. More dapps will bring more users that can participate to dapps success and eventually nice listings.
More dapps and users means also a bigger demand for trx.

2 Likes

agree with you brother

Yes Very correct
In addition
Most trader’s significantly use usdt on Tron
For its
Speed
Cheap transaction fees,

But the thing is what dapps at all are these other blockchains building that is so unique and so nice that they have all this users and support from this crypto communities.

I check the ecosystems of these blockchain and all i see its shit being wrapped as gold.

I was thinking building dapps alone too won’t help. Check BSc there are a lot projects with strong community who uses the available dapps.

Maybe some good projects on other chains should bridge to bring users here

Maybe they are just better at wrapping :joy:
Actually a chain that supports community projects has more chances to keep them onboard and attract new ones. What brings users is more the quantity of dapps and opportunities than quality.
In terms of quality, dApps like JustMoney, TuruVerse, TronNinjas suite,… got nothing to envy to others.

1 Like

Tell them to contact me and I will help them to bridge :grin:

:joy::joy::joy: tron have to approach them.

No solo es cuestión de construir dapps, es mantenerlas activas y con actualizaciones constantes que hagan que los usuarios se sientan atraídas por ellas, por la calidad, el manejo y la utilidad en varios sectores, entonces la gente se interesaría por la cadena.

3 Likes

100%
who are we building for? We need active community and not just a few 100s

1 Like

Hahaha they are doing a really good wrapping job.
I think the only thing that makes them attractive is what you just said, they are getting the needed support to help them grow.

Tron has started and i am hoping they intensify it.

Exactly brother, They should consider all TRONICs feedback

1 Like

Oh yeah, they are always available to hear what you have to say. Get all suggestions to @EMerchant @HunterTRON @ElPi @TronLive @trondao they will help :pray:t2: