Tron Crypto Projects area of improvement?

Hello Tronics,
To our new crypto and existing projects in this Tron forum, and Tron Hackathon.
Even crypto projects at general.

To all our session 4 HACKATHON project owners I need your response here!

Please let share our thoughts and views on:-

• Which area of Crypto project need the most improvement??

To all our session 4 HACKATHON project owners I need your response here!

• Decentralization
  • Global Accessibility
  • Fast and low-cost transaction
  • Investment potential
  • Security.

Together we learn, relearn and share ideas

5 Likes

This seems to be a nice topic for discussion and sharing ideas. Based on some feedback received during building Classic Chords I want to suggest some points that can be very useful for every crypto project.

(1) Accessible to a global audience.

• If you are building a user-centric project you need to make it such that users around the word should be able to access your platform regardless of their knowledge of the blockchain industry.

(2) Innovation and Useable

• The project should have some use case or a problem that you are resolving in an innovative way. It may or may not be around blockchain.

(3) Meaning full use of Blockchain

• If it is built on top of the blockchain it should have a feature that justifies why it is on the blockchain. It can be to improve security, bringing decentralization to the platform. I have seen some projects that are doing things that do not require blockchain at all but using it to be eligible for the hackathon.

I would also like to mention some projects which are doing great with the above points and solving real problems with innovation.

(1) CarboEx by Team CarboEx @im_31

(2) Samhita DAO by team HeritageSpeak @Aarohi

(3) ProvyLens by team LensCrafters @Luxar

Let me know your thought regarding these points.

6 Likes

GM Tronics
Thanks Buddy for your contribution.
You all made very important points as concerning the topic…

Yes we have some projects here
Solving some real life Problems
You made mention some.

Maybe I will used @antonio style of
Project interview, where I will call out.
S4 project owners and ask them
How their project will seek to have
Improvement of the following

• Decentralization
  • Global Accessibility
  • Investment potential
  • Security.

I will Start with Justmoney spot trading by @fabsltsa .

4 Likes

Well I’m not the owner nor a cofounder. You can tag the project with your questions or @TobiasJM @Alexey and @PorkyPork.

About the investment potential, I doubt you get a straight answer. Even tho we all think the market cap of the token doesn’t reflect even a bit the value of the project (tech, team, community, partnerships,…), the primary function of the token is to allow users assets mobility.

We prefer to focus on delivering reliable and useful products rather than promote an investment with gains to be expected.

2 Likes

Alright thanks for the clarification.
I will later tag the person in charge.

Good to know Justmoney is
After deliverables

I will call on the next project
@akash
@darkloveir
@TronJoy
@Deba215

Please how will your project seek
to have improvement of the following???

• Decentralization
  • Global Accessibility
  • Investment potential
  • Security.
2 Likes

Decentralization
I use smart contract for my project and I or any person can’t change orderbook or price and etc.

Global Accessibility
All people from world can access and work my project.

Fast and low-cost transaction
My project use blockchain and speed depend with blockchain speed and network fee depend with blockchain fee, but I can change my fee(percentage).

Investment potential
I has a lot of idea for my project, like OTC, Reward token, IDO.
But more important than these I need to promote this project, and being recognized by others.

Security
I use proxy for smart contract, assets collect main smart contract and one contract only access(write) to main contract to transfer assets.
I use other router for swap and crosschain(like uniswap router, sunswap router and etc), this project don’t have liquidity pool.

1 Like

@Gordian I believe improving the speed and reducing the cost of transactions is essential for more people to start using cryptocurrencies. Right now, blockchain technology has many benefits, but it still needs to become faster and cheaper. We can achieve this by finding new ways for different computers in the network to agree on transactions quickly and efficiently. Additionally, using additional layers or protocols on top of the main blockchain can help speed things up and make transactions more affordable for everyone. By focusing on these improvements, we can encourage more people to adopt cryptocurrencies and make them more accessible to everyone. Am i right?

2 Likes

Thanks for you excellent manner of handling that question.

Yes I don’t disagree with you. We all need that speedy and low cost transaction for our crypto projects ( Tron and other blockchain).

This will enhance some level of massive adoption and usage.

All the best, I believe your project will have that in place.
ThanX

@darkloveir thanks for your project clarification on the above asked questions
All the best

3 Likes

GM Tronics,
Please I will call on the following projects to give us their opinion on this:-

Please how will your project seek
to have improvement of the following???

• Decentralization
  • Global Accessibility
  • Investment potential
  • Security.

@gamerhack ( zombieland)
@G.Veyron ( PayTron)
@TronJoy ( Dueler)
@jrbr7282 ( MushFarm)
@therevolt
@hazelcaus ( willow)
@Sirluke

2 Likes
  • Decentralization
    Ergon is fully decentralized and smart contract based, unlike the majority of other energy renting platforms
  • Global Accessibility
    Ergon is accessible from anywhere on PC, MAC and mobile Android and iOS. Is supported by major Tron wallets (Tronlink, Math, Klever)
    Energy is instantaneously sent to user, since it’s handled directly by the contract. There are no back-end driven operations. Transaction fees for low value rent (below 500,000) are ZERO.
  • Investment potential
    The APR on deposited TRX can range from about 4% to over 50%, depending on energy utilization rate.
  • Security.
    The smart contracts have been developed following best practices and industry proven code bases (like Open Zeppelin framework). Risks have been mitigated as much as possible, but every user should remind that risks cannot be zero. DYOR.
3 Likes

Hello @gordian, I would like to take this opportunity to share some information about my submission Tronpower and its approach to improving decentralization. Tronpower supports peer-to-peer energy trading, which can reduce reliance on centralized intermediaries, as well as enabling participants from different regions and countries to engage in energy trading regardless of their geographic location. Additionally, Tronpower’s platform has the potential to reduce transaction costs and increase transaction speed, addressing the challenges of fast and low-cost transactions. Furthermore, Tronpower utilizes the TRON blockchain technology to ensure that energy transactions are secure, transparent, and tamper-proof. I hope you find this information helpful.

2 Likes

Thanks for giving this platform to clarify the project base on the above point.

(1) Decentralization

• Classic Chords is backed by smart contracts. Starting from the user profile, NFT and stream as well as supper chat is managed by smart contracts. This is why it is 100% decentralised.

(2) Global Accessibility

• There might be a different perspective of global accessibility, In a way the platform is accessible to audiences around the world but as it is user based platform and we want to reach out to people who are not aware or do not have enough knowledge of blockchain. So our next step will be to make it feel like web2 and onboard users who are not familiar with blockchain.

(3) Fast and low-cost transaction

• As the platform is on blockchain speed and cost will be dependent on the blockchain we use. However, to make it optimize we tried to code optimize the code so that it can work fast and be cost-efficient.

(4) Investment potential

• There is a lot of investment potential in Classic Chords but as of now, we are planning to onboard more users organically and see how it works. After that, we will think more about this line.

(5) Security

• We have kept best practices and used an industry-proven code base to make it as much secure as possible. We will be also auditing the smart contract before launching it to the main net to get a third-party opinion. As @Sirluke said

Hope the above explanation is clear.

2 Likes

@Sirluke
@akash
@TronPower

Thanks for you wonderful replies
You guys have shown interest in
Using your project to improvement
On the parameters asked above.

All the best guys

4 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry about TheRevolt’s approach to improving various aspects of the gaming experience. We’re happy to share our thoughts on how our project addresses these crucial elements:

1. Decentralization: By building TheRevolt on the TRON Blockchain, we ensure a decentralized gaming platform, free from centralized control. This empowers our players and the community to have a more significant role in the game’s development and progress.
  2. Global Accessibility: Our game is designed to be accessible to players from all around the world. We are continually working on expanding our server infrastructure and optimizing our platform to ensure smooth gameplay, regardless of the player’s location.
  3. Fast and low-cost transactions: Leveraging the TRON Blockchain allows us to offer fast and cost-effective transactions for in-game assets, NFTs, and token exchanges. This ensures a seamless and enjoyable gaming experience for our players.
  4. Investment potential: TheRevolt offers two tokens - TERC and REV. TERC serves as an in-game currency, while REV is an investment token that allows holders to participate in the game’s financial success. By providing multiple avenues for investment, we aim to create a vibrant and sustainable ecosystem for both casual players and investors.
  5. Security: We prioritize the security of our platform and the protection of player data, NFT ownership, and in-game transactions. We achieve this by implementing secure smart contracts, utilizing blockchain technology for anonymity, and conducting thorough testing and audits to identify and rectify potential vulnerabilities.

We hope this answers your questions and provides a clear insight into how TheRevolt is dedicated to improving the overall gaming experience for our players and investors alike.

2 Likes

Thanks for your calcification
You did so well

1 Like

Hi @gordian sorry been a little bit busy lately, thank you for tha tag.

Decentralization:PayTron is fully decentralized meaning, there is no need for a central authority or intermediary to process transactions. This can help reduce the potential for fraud or corruption and increase transparency and accountability.
Global Accessibility: paytron can allow for transactions to be processed across borders and currencies without the need for traditional banking systems. This can help increase access to financial services for people who may not have access to traditional banking systems.
Fast and Low-Cost Transactions: PayTron uses blockchain technology this can help make transactions faster and more affordable for both employers and employees.
Investment Potential: A payment platform on the blockchain that is reliable, efficient, and secure can potentially attract more investors and generate more revenue. This can lead to increased investment in the platform and in the blockchain industry as a whole. This is our goal and it will be achieved.

2 Likes

All good
It understood, you busy
Trying to fix one of two… In place

Thanks for your clarification
To explain to us .
All the best to you

1 Like

Hi @Gordian ,
Thanks for your queries. I would like to share details about our project as per your points.

• Decentralization
    Our game is running on smart contracts which can make it decentralized. like in-game store, in game exchange of tokens, balance, user data, themes are as NFT. so major of the data is on smart contract which can make it decentralized game.

• Global Accessibility
    Current version is on web which we can play from desktop/pc or laptop but we are not limited to that we are already working on mobile version which is under progress and soon we will launch on android and ios

As we running on BTTC chain so which is already fast enough and energy efficient but to use our smart contracts, we are trying to use minimal and clean code which can reduce energy usage for end user

• Investment potential
    We have already in-game token system and we have staking mechanism in pipeline which will allow players to invest their tokens for staking. We have also planned something more but few internal discussions are on going in team. which details we will share soon.

• Security
    As per standard we are using best secure framework and optimized code for user security but we will also be doing auditing before releasing on main net.

I tried to share information briefly and in simple words, still if you have any query feel free to ask me or post on our project post ZombieLand v2.00

2 Likes

All the best.
Thanks for courage to reply to the query

1 Like