Why RBO's is a perfect playground on TRON?

RWA - Real World Assets are popular in these days. But I would like to discuss more on RBO’s Real Business Operations and compare Real World Assets (RWAs) and Real Business Operations (RBOs) in monetary terms involves looking at different aspects of value and financial performance:

1. Valuation:
  • RWAs: The monetary value of RWAs is typically determined through appraisals, market comparisons, or based on the income they generate (e.g., rental income for real estate). The total market value of RWAs globally is estimated to be in the hundreds of trillions of dollars, as mentioned earlier.
  • RBOs: The monetary value of RBOs is often measured through business valuation methods such as discounted cash flow analysis, earnings multiples, or asset-based valuation. The total value of RBOs globally is challenging to estimate due to the vast number of businesses and the diversity of their operations.
  1. Revenue Generation:
  • RWAs: Revenue from RWAs can come from leasing, selling, or exploiting natural resources. The revenue is usually more stable and predictable but may be subject to market fluctuations.
  • RBOs: Revenue from RBOs is generated through the sale of goods or services. It can be highly variable and is influenced by factors such as market demand, competition, and operational efficiency.
  1. Return on Investment (ROI):
  • RWAs: ROI for RWAs can vary widely depending on the asset type, location, and market conditions. For example, real estate investments might yield an annual return of 4% to 10%, while commodity investments can be more volatile.
  • RBOs: ROI for RBOs is tied to the profitability and growth of the business. It can be higher than RWAs but is also associated with higher risk. Successful businesses can yield significant returns, but there is also the risk of loss if the business fails.
  1. Liquidity and Cash Flow:
  • RWAs: RWAs are generally less liquid and may not provide immediate cash flow, except in the case of income-generating assets like rental properties.
  • RBOs: RBOs can provide more regular cash flow through ongoing business operations, but liquidity depends on the business’s ability to convert assets into cash quickly.

In summary, RWAs represent a more stable, tangible investment with potentially lower returns and less liquidity, while RBOs offer the potential for higher returns and more regular cash flow but with higher risk and variability. The choice between investing in RWAs or RBOs depends on an investor’s risk tolerance, investment horizon, and financial goals.

TRON Blockchain provides perfect landscape for RBO’s Real Business Operations. On the other hand this type of tokens can be classified as TBO’s Tokenized Business Operations or DeBu Decentralized Businesses…

12 Likes

Thank you for sharing this update

1 Like

This is really informative and fun to read from start to bottom.

1 Like

This is the first time I have heard of this term. Do you know any RBOs on any other chain? Something developers on TRON/BTTC should build. Thanks for sharing this information with us @mehmetalidemirci ! :clap:

2 Likes

That’s great and cool but I will still choose RWAs over RBOs but I think RBOs will promise higher returns that might not last because business might work out as planned all day but assets like real estate will be giving you low but steady ROI

2 Likes

It’s nice reading about the difference of the two. Thank you for sharing this :raised_hands::raised_hands:

Bigger thanks for sharing this amazing stuff to us and your analysis of RWAs (Real World Assets) and RBOs (Real Business Operations) from a monetary perspective is excellent.

1 Like

Years of experience in even this text. I am amazed how you are good at presenting data. I wish I meet you in real life and take a conversation :melting_face:

2 Likes