Will there be a meme season on Tron?

Looking at other blockchains I was asking myself is this possible to happen on Tron and which meme token will be the cause of it ? Let me hear your opinion in comments below

18 Likes

Absolutely! Given that TRON has over millions of users accounts and some of the highest transactions on the blocckchain, I believe we’re a meme season due. My bets are on $UpDawg and $CCC :rocket:

4 Likes

I believe it is possible for it to happen in Tron blockchain because we have the numbers, what we need is a little more traction and everybody in the ecosystem will have a good laugh :star_struck:

5 Likes

highly possible why not ? tron is a leading blockchain in the web3 industry

3 Likes

meme season on Tron?
sounds cool. let me know when it starts xD

1 Like

Would say Babyturu will start this meme season on TRON

3 Likes

We need an analogue of PEPE :frog: but on the TRON

I do not know too much about things like this but I believe that it will take originality for it to happen and copying the meme on other Blockchain will be very very bad for Tron, thank you

4 Likes

That would be amazing :muscle: Packed my bags :grin:

7 Likes

There are few Original meme coins on Tron, you’d be surprised. Just not sure which one will be catalyst :grin:

9 Likes

my bet is on updawg, they are consistent and very creative in their line of work !

Memes are a new form of currency in crypto, follow @memebuddymaster on Twitter and Lens Protocol

1 Like

BabyTuru has great potential and you know it :smile:
You guys are doing amazing job, keep up the good work :muscle:

5 Likes

Probably the one you have your PFP :wink:

2 Likes

It is certainly possible for meme tokens to gain popularity on the Tron blockchain, as we have seen with other blockchains such as Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain. One meme token that could potentially cause a similar frenzy on Tron is TronMoon.

TronMoon could have the potential to attract a large community of investors and enthusiasts due to its catchy name and appealing branding. Additionally, if the developers behind TronMoon were able to create a strong community and successful marketing campaign, the token could quickly gain traction and attract a high level of interest.

However, it is important to note that investing in meme tokens can be risky, as they are often highly speculative and volatile. It is crucial for investors to conduct thorough research and due diligence before investing in any meme token, including TronMoon or any other meme token on the Tron blockchain.

1 Like

For a meme season to happen tron then we have to put in the work as a community because meme coins thrive on hype and pr

i’m not sure if it will be possible like on ETH or Solana.
the fees on TRON are high for that. I know, on ETH the fees are higher, but ETH are most popular. What about Solana - popular and very low fees… so, i’m not sure that TRON is the best network for meme tokens

2 Likes