ZkTickets - An event ticketing protocol using ZKP

Thanks for noticing, it’s the weekend once again and the alcohol is making my vision blurry once again.

1 Like

Personal opinion:
A ticket shouldn’t not be purchased with the goal of selling it at a higher price later. Otherwise some experts will purchase hundreds of tickets for every important events to make big gains on it. If I was an artist I wouldn’t like to know that some people are taking my fans money to make quick gains. I would like to make sure fans are paying the fair price.

I think you could build ticket marketplaces for all the events organisations so it would be official resell marketplaces where people are sure they can buy a ticket at a fair price that is not counterfeit and those who have a last minute impediment could have a chance to get their cash back while making someone happy.

You could charge the organisations a price to build their marketplaces and a monthly or yearly fee to keep it running.

5 Likes

Thats a very nice input. I love this

1 Like

Welcome in S4, nice project scope. All the best :slight_smile:

UPDATE

The Android app for ticket scanning is done.
The performance is very good so this is the way to scan tickets at venues. It takes between 2-4 seconds to verify if a ticket is valid and you can send the transaction to invalidate the ticket while giving the stamps/arm band to the attendee.

ScreenShots about the features:

You can authenticate using passcode or fingerprint

Non-custodial wallet. You can Import or create a new wallet.

The wallet supports the BTT network

You can transfer your balance

Configure gas fees for the transaction, uses the BTT testnet gas fees here

Ticket scanner, find the event by it’s index

Scan a Ticket

If ticket is valid, Invalidate it

An APK will be available to download from the webapp very soon and it will be available on Google Play in a few days too.

Now I start development of the ticket transfer/resale features and do an update to the web application!

6 Likes

great work
congrats
waiting for the app
keep building

1 Like

Un proyecto muy completo, siga adelante.

This is brilliant moves
All the best

Amazing, it’s indeed a great work, can’t wait to navigate through the app :fire:
Congratulations too for coming this far

3 Likes

Hello Zk Tickets
Please I find this

Hope, this will not interfere with your entry?

1 Like

That is somebody else’s project and different than mine so It doesn’t have to do anything with my entry. Nope

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification.
I read it to be similar

All the best

Here is a demo of how the app works. it’s available at the project website.
There is a link in the web app to download the android app. It needs to be side-loaded for now. It will be on google play after mainnet deployment.

4 Likes

Excited already, if am not mistaking you said we can Download through the web , but I can’t find it in my end, can you please drop the link here in the forum

1 Like

This is the APK, you can side load it.
[LINK REMOVED BECAUSE I’M UPDATING THE APPLICAITON]

It’s just a non-custodial wallet and a ticket scanner. Very basic. It’s on BTT testnet. It only interesting if you also create an event and buy tickets and verify them. Other than that you can top it up with testnet btt and transfer it out and create wallets and export the private key.
It’s an HD wallet made with ethers.js.

Honestly, I’m waiting for google play to verify my passport. it’s been hangin for a few days, then I will upload to the app store. I will do a few more UI updates till then.

1 Like

Thank you, looking forward to try it later in the night

1 Like

If you guys watch the video you can see I will issue tokens.

I implemented ticket transfer/resale/refund and the app contains a ticket resale market per event.

Token staking provides protection against ticket scalping. Scalping is a kind of a Sybil attack and token staking provides Sybil resistance, so you have to stake if you want to resell a ticket at a different price than the original.

Everyone who commented in this thread is eligible for an airdrop after mainnet launch. I will post more updates about tokenomics and update the first post in the following days.

4 Likes

Gracias por su información, revisaré su página.

1 Like

I like this because it helps to solve the problems of inconveniences that normally happen at the tickets buying centres.

2 Likes

If you need a place to list your tokens, don’t hesitate to link up with @fabsltsa, he will get you sorted fast and easy

2 Likes