Zombieland By Team Zombie - Survival Web3 Game v3 🧟

@gamerhack
Thanks for your explanation I appreciate

2 Likes

I think it was the best crypto game I’ve ever played. Both my curiosity about zombies and the excitement of blockchain kept me going for a good time. I have a few technical comments.

1. Interfaces are very simple and understandable. It provides a lot of comfort to the user and is in this case.
  2. BTT token amounts are very well adjusted, I have the opportunity to try different maps and weapons. Even the “semi-machine gun with an extreme rate of fire but low magazine capacity” became a favorite among patients
  3. It’s great that you diversified the modes, I tried all the individual ones. (When I find friend, I am also trying the multiplayer modes)

Extra-fun: Sometimes I don’t even notice the zombie coming from behind, his thing is tremendous.

I hope you go further. Keep building :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Greetings @gamerhack ! Your project seems to be missing details on:

HackerEarth Project Link:
Smart Contract Links:

Please add them to your project. Thank you!

3 Likes

Updated. thank you so much

2 Likes

Wow, really motivational comment and in depth feedback for us.
Thank you really so much

2 Likes

Hello everyone, game is live on testnet and mainnet. give it a try with new version

2 Likes

Really happy to see you here once again @gamerhack. You have been doing a marvelous work and i wish you all the best.

Please my question is, for every gaming project to survive and stand the test of time, it need players and alot of them if i may say.
I can see the energy you take into building the project deserves an applause but is that the same energy you take into building a community for the project.??

If the answer is yes then can you please give me figures as to how many players are currently hooked onto the zombieland game.

Thank you and may the forces be with you

8 Likes

Good to have you in this hackathon once again. Can you tell me the kind of assets that can be turn into NFTs in the platform?

2 Likes

Thank you @Nana66419 for always supporting and motivating us.
About your question so currently not that much focused on creating community as still we think product can be improved a lot and then we will jump into community generation once we internally satisfied with our work.

3 Likes

Thank you so much.
presently only weapons are there as nft but themes, characters and other stuff will be as nft in future for nft platform.

4 Likes

Ok, thats cool, trying to have something solid before u get people to rally behind it. Something they know they can really trust.

That is great

2 Likes

Okay, any timeline for this development to take place?

4 Likes

A fascinating work is here again :lotus: :white_flower: The parts I’m curious about:
How many monthly users do you have? If you don’t have any data, how many people are coming approximately?

And do you have a detailed revenue model? Apart from in-game purchases and sales, do you plan to earn revenue from advertising?

4 Likes

Alright this game looks lit :fire: Is it both for mobile and pc? Video graphics look wayy better than expected and good luck on Season 5

5 Likes

Yes. thank you so much :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hi @Youngyuppie , actually game is already live. you can give a try from desktop/laptop. it will have fun and share your valuable feedback.

1 Like

I think my machine is slow, I have tried two… Failed all lol

6 Likes

Okay! That is so great. I can see that @Prince-Onscolo is already having a wonderful time in the playground :grinning:
Do you have any, or plan on creating any social features where players can interact with each other in the platform?

3 Likes

may be only in-app version is there, no ads are seems there

4 Likes

Yes mobile version seems there but old one @winner

3 Likes